James Dean Nude?

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just a guess, but I'd say it's probably a look-alike. But you never know... Someone out there may have the real story.

tyke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is another nude pic of him standing in a doorway out there somewhere.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, Homocaine.com's demise was a real pain, as they used to have the biggest collection of free nude male celebrities online.

This is the image which is supposedly of James Dean... the provenance is sketchy, however (it was first offered for sale together with other images as part of a "Hollywood Stars Naked" photo set some years after his death). Playgirl ran it once in the past, though, and asserted that - as far as they could tell :rolleyes: - it was real.

http://www.gayhosting.ru/alex8/jdean1.jpg

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if you go to www.yahoo.com and then click images above the search box and then put in james dean in the search box you will have alot of pics. you can do this with anything.:biggrin1:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
alex8 said:
Yeah, Homocaine.com's demise was a real pain, as they used to have the biggest collection of free nude male celebrities online.

This is the image which is supposedly of James Dean... the provenance is sketchy, however (it was first offered for sale together with other images as part of a "Hollywood Stars Naked" photo set some years after his death). Playgirl ran it once in the past, though, and asserted that - as far as they could tell :rolleyes: - it was real.

Hummahumma.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
alex8 said:
the provenance is sketchy, however (it was first offered for sale together with other images as part of a "Hollywood Stars Naked" photo set some years after his death). Playgirl ran it once in the past, though, and asserted that - as far as they could tell :rolleyes: - it was real.

Thanks, alex! I was hoping you could contribute actually! :wink:
I guess it CAN be him, who knows! Sexy pic anyway for sure!

hairyman101 said:
if you go to www.yahoo.com and then click images above the search box and then put in james dean in the search box you will have alot of pics.

and thanks, hairyman! will do! :tongue:

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been a James Dean fan for 25 years and I have not seen any photo's of him nude! He was a very shy guy in public and I don't think he would never have a photo taken nude!!!
My avatar was James Dean until somebody slagged me off for this ,so I took it off!!!:confused:

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See: Aaron's Undressed Celebrity, Nude Male Stars, James Dean

This photo was published in a full-length biography of James Dean, and other was reasonably sure, although not 100% positive, that this is an authentic photo of James Dean, in a tree, holding his cock.

Hi sorry but I have seen this photo before and it is NOT him,
Sorry I wish it was! I was in James Dean fan club for 12 years before it got to dear to renew my fee's, but I still carried on to be a fan of his and did my own
search.
Sorry! but I think after 25 years, studing James dean I would know if he posed
nude!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi sorry but I have seen this photo before and it is NOT him, Sorry I wish it was! I was in James Dean fan club for 12 years before it got to dear to renew my fee's, but I still carried on to be a fan of his and did my own search. Sorry! but I think after 25 years, studing James dean I would know if he posed nude!

OK, if you say so, but where this photo come from and how/why did it end up in a book published here in the U.S.?

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, if you say so, but where this photo come from and how/why did it end up in a book published here in the U.S.?

I'm sorry but I don't know how!
I don't know how old you are, but can you remember a young girl claimed to see fairies at the bottom of her garden. It was big news all over the world.
20 years later and people studied the photos, said they where fake.
So even going back 20 years photo's where fake and even longer!!!
I am not trying to displace what you are saying, I only go off what I have learnt in the last 25 years. cheers!

Reactions: SexyJace

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No he was not! sorry but James Dean loved life , he was a wild spirit and he just loved going against what peoled said!