James Dean Nude?

Vendredi420

Just Browsing
Media
Agree about Monty Clift. Sweet guy but aparently not hung. Also his British contempory Dirk Bogarde (1921-99) was cute when he was young and also a prolific and very accomplished author.

As for James Dean, a friend of my mother's had an affair with him in '54. Or so she said. She reported that he was 'substantial' between his legs. I asked for more details but she declined to give more info.

Just my luck.

If you read the book, Dizzy and Jimmy by Liz Sheridan...she writes about James Dean's penis and also said it was pretty substantial. Nothing too crazy, but a little bigger than average. She used to date him for a time before either one of them was famous. Great book.

Galactus2167

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As he only made three movies and there are few if any recordings of his stage and prolific TV work, it is impossible to measure his versatility as an actor now.
He was undoubtedly a very attractive guy. No "nude in a tree" photo in my copies of "Hollywood Babylon (I and II) so Anger has either removed it because it was a fake or it was never there in the first place:confused: I have seen the pic and it is too blurred to be sure who it is.

Here are a few shirtless pics of Jimmy from my collection:
I don't know how anybody would consider him plain or ugly, I guess it depends on what qualities you like in a person, however he was never considered plain or ugly by most people who knew him. I think he's absolutely gorgeous!

Ed2542

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He allegedly said to a reporter - "I'm not homosexual, but I'm not going to go through life with one hand tied behind my back."

Regardless of its veracity, it might the all-time greatest bi quote.