James Dean/Paul Newman "East of Eden" Screentest

luvbigdik2

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THAT kiss would have been something to see on film especially in that time in hollywood.

Many male actors were known to be homosexual but were shielded from the general public by the studios publicity machines.
There are several books out that detail the hidden gay scene in hollywood and how these men were able to have their secret lives and still appear on the silver screen as straight men that the women swooned over.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Gore Vidal, pretentious old goat I see him hiring some luggage lifters not giving it up to Paul Newman or Joanne Woodward with a strap-on.

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Paul seemed positively giddy being so close to James Dean. Two absolutely beautiful men....just throw in Rock Hudson and Brando (in their heyday, of course) and you've got one helluva hot vintage orgy! Monty Clift and Robert Conrad would be on the invite list, too... :)

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paul seemed positively giddy being so close to James Dean. Two absolutely beautiful men....just throw in Rock Hudson and Brando (in their heyday, of course) and you've got one helluva hot vintage orgy! Monty Clift and Robert Conrad would be on the invite list, too... :)

YES! That would be one hot orgy indeed. There are moments in that video where you can clearly see the attraction on Newman's face (0:36-0:39 in particular).

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I could buy Newman as bisexual but not with Gore Vidal...................You can be as pretty as Newman as be completely straight.

monsterman15

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
that was really hot!!! I was just hoping they would go for it!! Def looked a little flirty! And When the guy behind the camera said to them "what do think of each other?" and Paul said "We can't print that" I just melted he was soooo damn sexy!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that was really hot!!! I was just hoping they would go for it!! Def looked a little flirty! And When the guy behind the camera said to them "what do think of each other?" and Paul said "We can't print that" I just melted he was soooo damn sexy!

I know, right! He was basically saying "I think he's hot as fuck!" LOL. I wonder if anything really went on between them?

D

deleted142346

There was a rumor of Paul and Tom Cruise spending way too much trailer time together on the set of that pool-shark movie.