Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today on the Megan Mullally show James Denton said that he was at a urinenal and that a guy took a picture of his dick with a cell phone I wonder if the picture has been posted on the web. Or is there any pictures out there of him.

Reactions: magicdicklet

glenroebuck

Experimental Member
Media
K - here is the thing - you would have to be a complete moron not to notice that someone is taking a pic with a cell phone since they are not real cameras and it takes like a min to get on off...I think old James is trying to tell hollywood he has a big dick. He always pings for me..married I know with kid but still I think he likes cock.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We can get into a serious fight, boy. You're having an eye on the #1 and #2 of my fuck list. I'd love to screw with each of them, not necessarily both together, and can't say who's number one and number two. But they are definitely the two I'd love to fuck most!

wishful thinking darling. he looks very str8 to me! unfortunately.

For an older guy i think he looks VERY hot! Him and dennis quaid!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well let's share! you could have one of them and i'll have the other and then we switch another day! They'll get the best of both worlds! :biggrin1:

Whoever I get first, I won't guarantee that you'll get him the next day. I might just keep him.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Today on the Megan Mullally show James Denton said that he was at a urinenal and that a guy took a picture of his dick with a cell phone I wonder if the picture has been posted on the web. Or is there any pictures out there of him.
I just get aggravated every time I see your avatar, wanting to reach out and hold your cock to keep it from elongating and swelling so big! Would it feel pretty thick in my hand, since my hands are comparatively small?