James Doran - The Circle Uk Series 2

50SOJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone wanna share his onlyfans pic
@Mr. LPSG Please can you have a word with this guy, begging for my onlyfans leaks! Please can you also add me to the list of people not to be shared on here without consent? My name is James Doran and my Onlyfans is @JamesD12345 thanks Mr. LPSG, well done on the website too! :)

DennyMayman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can everyone report this guy please? I'll speak to the guy who runs the website myself anyway. To everyone else who has subbed, I appreciate you all. This guy is just cut from a different cloth to you lot :)
Why would we report someone for asking a question? You’re coming across as very aggressive. Swearing and calling people names and then in the next sentence preaching how you appreciate others. The guy clearly had an interest in you, most likely lost a potential subscriber because you wanted to get rowdy

50SOJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would we report someone for asking a question? You’re coming across as very aggressive. Swearing and calling people names and then in the next sentence preaching how you appreciate others. The guy clearly had an interest in you, most likely lost a potential subscriber because you wanted to get rowdy
No Denny, it's not just that question is it? Someone told him no and he replied to the person like I should be grateful? NO. To be completely honest I don't really care if I come across as very agressive or not, at all. Anyone that's actually spoken to me will tell you what I'm like, but I'm not having it one bit. Oh noooo, I've lost a potential sub who admits to sharing paid content with other users? Well thank fuck for that! Like I said, if you've actually spoken to me, then you know how much this guy has wound me up.

DennyMayman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No Denny, it's not just that question is it? Someone told him no and he replied to the person like I should be grateful? NO. To be completely honest I don't really care if I come across as very agressive or not, at all. Anyone that's actually spoken to me will tell you what I'm like, but I'm not having it one bit. Oh noooo, I've lost a potential sub who admits to sharing paid content with other users? Well thank fuck for that! Like I said, if you've actually spoken to me, then you know how much this guy has wound me up.
Right.... Quite an OTT reaction. I’m hoping the Mods and site owner dont pander to you too much. Once you’re on the Do Not Post list hopefully you’ll go away. You clearly don’t have the people skills.

jamiesing38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speak to me about what? This site is built for people to share there interest and to come together as a community to share! On this site we've had ACTUAL celeb leaks. But once again straight guys think the can dominate and play gays since its mostly them who subscribe to there media. I think many people on here have been scammed with so called celebs asking them to sign up for there onlyfans only to find out that there actual scammers but they pocket a fortune but omg let's kick off and be passive aggressive cause people are asking to see at least one pic before you line your pockets #dissapointed

normeee

Admired Member
Media
fyi he did flash like half his dick today so i don't think he's one of those OF scammers (and look I get it so many of these guys ask you to pay and then deliver nothing)

not a paid spokesperson just calling it like I see it :joy:

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Mr. LPSG Please can you have a word with this guy, begging for my onlyfans leaks! Please can you also add me to the list of people not to be shared on here without consent? My name is James Doran and my Onlyfans is @JamesD12345 thanks Mr. LPSG, well done on the website too! :)
Thanks James. I just msged you about all this.