James Franco

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, Pecker (once again!). I fill out my skimpy jock-type dick-and-ball organizer better than beautiful James does. But, oh, the rest of him!

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God, I have loved him since Freaks and Geeks. He's a hottie and he'll make an excellent Green Goblin Ver. 2.0

Dannyboy87

1st Like
Media
would anyone have any screen caps of franco in tristan and isolde? he seems to be showing his chest a fair bit and i saw in the trailer that he goes for a swim in the ocean. any help would be appreciated :)

Reactions: Bishy

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dannyboy87 said:
would anyone have any screen caps of franco in tristan and isolde? he seems to be showing his chest a fair bit and i saw in the trailer that he goes for a swim in the ocean. any help would be appreciated :)

Yes here is in "Tristan & Isolde":

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4538/jfrancotristan28xo.jpg

It seems from the photos above that he has a nice ass. As for his cock, more info would be nice. He is half-Spanish and half-Jewish so who knows whether he is cut or uncut - probably the former. As for size, that's the more difficult thing to evaluate as always . . . :wink:

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Pretty face, can't see no inDICKation of anything big. as for his ass, it looks flat, soft and wobbely...ops ,sorry he's white ..my bad. He's got a great ass( for a white guy)

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
snobbes said:
Pretty face, can't see no inDICKation of anything big. as for his ass, it looks flat, soft and wobbely...ops ,sorry he's white ..my bad. He's got a great ass( for a white guy)

Do black men have better asses? If that's the case it's not fair - I am jealous!
:biggrin1:

There are some white guys with bubble butts though, and since I am a figure skating fan I can say that there are lots of them there - probably because it develops the butt muscles! :wink:

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
Who gives a fuck about dick size! Look at that ass! Look at those lips! OMG! I think that ass would make me spew in about 6 pumps.
I so agree. That is a candy ass if ever I saw it. Would rim him till he screamed if he'd let me...

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BernieMBF said:
I so agree. That is a candy ass if ever I saw it. Would rim him till he screamed if he'd let me...

Let alone the rumors are Jude Law should be jealous of the time Sienna Miller is spending with James, James would be more interested in Jude than Sienna.

Reactions: deleted1046538

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lordduzi said:
Let alone the rumors are Jude Law should be jealous of the time Sienna Miller is spending with James, James would be more interested in Jude than Sienna.

Yeah there's a discussion at IMDB this week actually about one of Perez Hilton's blind items which some people think implies that James Franco is gay.

Anyway, for fans of his ass the deleted scenes on the "Whatever It Takes" DVD has a scene where he shows his ass in bikini briefs to his prom date. :biggrin1:

chrstphrrr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I stood next to him at a urinal and tried to peek, but he was onto me and shy, so nothing to report there...but the event was a revival of a Sondheim musical. GAY! GAY! GAY!