James Franco

chgome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he only does this when he is promoting a junk movie, don't like the ego maniac but I'd fuck his fat white ass

ryanphill

Experimental Member
Media
Did I tell you that James Franco is actually my cyber friend on Snapchat. Okay I said he is an attention seeking douche and stuff, but I actually got to know him a bit. He's actually really nice.

He actually talk to me a lot, he is a nice guy. He explained me that he did had an experience with a guy once or twice but he's not gay. He actually hates the act, but he also said to me he could fall in love with a guy, but the sex gross him out.

The first snap he sent me:
kKm4tyF.jpg
"Experience" as in just romantically or up to sex? According to you he says it'd gross him out but does he at least get head from guys if not sex?

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I read the entire pages here and I draw the conclusion that much too much is speculation and the mystery cock stuff is getting boring, guys. fact is he is a very handsome young man, he is a very talented actor, he got a very hot ass and that is a lot already we should be glad about. I don't have to know the size of his dick. With all those assets he possesses he is Prince of Hollywood anyway.
Don't you agree?

That's why I would like to point out his professional life and remind of a great job he did in 2001 as James Dean. A fascinating role and a great achievement. Make up artists and hairstylists did another great job and so sometimes you really think James Dean is still alive. If you would like to see the entire TV highlight- here is the link on youtube:

And here some nice pics for all his real friends:

!!actors-vs-historic-people-18-638.jpg
!JamesDeanfilmposter2.jpg
59386775.jpg
Franco dean 8.jpg
james franco.jpg
james-franco-james-dean1.jpg
Franco Dean 6.jpg
Franco Dean 125.jpg
Franco Dean.jpg
Franco Dean3.jpg
Franco dean 2.jpg
Franco Dean 4.gif
Franco dean 70.gif
Franco Dean 89.gif
Franco Dean 99.gif

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lots of identity issues, that's why he is untalented
Aha, that's why he got so many awards, a Golden Globe and an Oscar nomination, that's why he is not only an actor but also director and writer and that's why there are millions of people who like his talent. I see!

core13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aha, that's why he got so many awards, a Golden Globe and an Oscar nomination, that's why he is not only an actor but also director and writer and that's why there are millions of people who like his talent. I see!
Awards and fame are bought in Hollywood, don't drink the Kool-Aid, look at the Kardashians