James Franco

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just read in Danish gay magazine that James Franco is wearing a prosthetic penis in a love scene with Sean Penn in Gus van Sant's new film about Harvey Milk. Apparently Sean Penn was not aware that it was a fake and was impressed by its size!
Of course I know about Wahlberg's prostetic penis in "Boogie Nights", but does anyone know if this is commonly used in nude scenes?

D_vji6tgu

Experimental Member
Media
interesting.
i think its much more common than we think.
i heard that jake gyllenhaal used a prosthetic is Jarhead, during the shower scene.

bb756

Sexy Member
Media
James was on either Leno or Letterman the other night, telling the story... made a few references to how he wasnt to shabby downstairs ;)

Reactions: Bishy
D

deleted213967

I only knew about "stunt butts"...Now I've not seen everything.

D

deleted213967

Fake penis, fake breasts, fake orgams, fake relationships, fake politicians, and fake posters on this site. Who besides cigarbabe gets real with their avatar?

Well, I'd be glad to hear you're a fake primate...I like male humans better.

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sean penn did a love scene with james? I've heard Sean is extremely homophobic....if you read madonna's brother's book he asked Chris to take a blood oath with him then asked him if he had AIDS...just because her brother's gay.....I've heard Sean has a huge cock.....I remember reading years ago he was 10"...did any of you ever see james's movie Sonny....he played a gigolo....

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Sean penn did a love scene with james? I've heard Sean is extremely homophobic....if you read madonna's brother's book he asked Chris to take a blood oath with him then asked him if he had AIDS...just because her brother's gay.....I've heard Sean has a huge cock.....I remember reading years ago he was 10"...did any of you ever see james's movie Sonny....he played a gigolo....
That was years later, and he was extremely close to Chris, even though he was gay. I doubt that Sean Penn is homophobic. I think it's probably the fear that was generated in the 90s with people thinking you could get AIDS from sitting on a toilet seat.