James Franco

LoneWolf9

Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hollywood is part of show biz and it's mostly fake. The acting, the costumes, the make up, the sets, the dubbed in voices, the hair, the height (John Wayne wore lifts), the plot...it's all phony.

As George Burns said, "The most important thing in show biz is sincerity. If you can fake that, you're in!"

Lone Wolf is in show biz, and I can assure it's completely fake! I love it! My latest song and music video, "Waqt Raga" was uploaded to the internet yesterday. It's a sincere song in the form of a Hindu prayer, part in English part in Hindi. Om Shanti Shanti Shanti. Now Lone Wolf has an image as a Hindi-speaking religious Hindu. But the real me rejected religion as fucking bullshit decades ago.

Madonna is a size queen, so it makes sense that Sean Penn is well endowed. It means more research for me. Maybe there are some threads on LPSG.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was on SNL host last night and couldn't figure out what I saw him in. I knew I saw him in something, he's hot and sexy, they quipped on the show that his character had a very tiny thing. Maybe this is an issue.
Green briefs, don't recall that. I'll check it out then. If you mean behind the news desk that was not James that was another actor on the show.

James discussing his tiny dingdong

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16008604ZNHrE6M4?rank=2&order=

Last edited:

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
i've always admired his looks. i think he has a great body and is one of a kind.

the fact that he allegedly has a small penis is a good thing in a way, because then it would be like..."ok...did he have to get ALL the good chromosomes or what?"

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spidermans friend and nemesis, the son of the green goblin I think it was called.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's in all the Spiderman movies, and he was just in that new stoner movie called "Pineapple Express". He's also going to be an in upcoming movie called "Milk", with Sean Penn, and they both play gay lovers in it. He's on the new cover of "Out" magazine this month too.

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gus van Sant's film about Harvey Milk finally made it to the Danish cinemas. Great film, but I was sorry to see that James Franco's nude scene by the swimming pool obviously had been cut. There was no sign of his penis (fake or not) because you never saw him from the waist down.
Has anyone seen a copy that was not cut?

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i doubt that john wayne wore lifts i met him a couple of times and he was very tall, taller than me and i am 6'.

Media
Gus van Sant's film about Harvey Milk finally made it to the Danish cinemas. Great film, but I was sorry to see that James Franco's nude scene by the swimming pool obviously had been cut. There was no sign of his penis (fake or not) because you never saw him from the waist down.
Has anyone seen a copy that was not cut?

Yeah, i watched the movie as well and didn't see anything penis related~ Maybe i missed it? If it's there, it's not very obvious~ (Or I'm BLIND!)