James Gandolfni

IL2TX: I saw the episode of him with a huge hardon on the Soprano's, years ago. In the take, he was dreaming in actuality, but in the dream he was with his Psychiatrist talking, not hiding this large woody. Does anyone have piscs from that show or know if he has any real pics? Was that his hardon?

TX

jibikao

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think he has a thick/long one. I don't see any big bulge when he is in underwear.

But he sure is super sexy to me!!! Hot bear.

Cocksman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the movie "The Man Who Wasn't There" Gandolfini plays a supporting role just to get offed later. In this scene he falls down facing the floor and we get a very nice view of his big balls bulging prominently while he's down on his knees. Best ball view seems always to be from behind. Gandolfini is real bull in that department.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to admit that I do find him to be some what attractive Some times he seems to have a bulge but most times he does not. Most of his bulging shots are in his years since the Sopranos fame so it is most likely just stuffing.

Id like to see some pics of aj,he was hot the last season

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
IL2TX: I saw the episode of him with a huge hardon on the Soprano's, years ago. In the take, he was dreaming in actuality, but in the dream he was with his Psychiatrist talking, not hiding this large woody. Does anyone have piscs from that show or know if he has any real pics? Was that his hardon?

TX

its a tv show he obviously wasnt sprouting a real boner. most likely a prop