Photo James hinchliffe

Thomsk

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I subbed. It’s full frontal, with face. No hole yet.

Dick is ok - uncut, curved, average size. Amazing thick ginger bush.

I possibly wouldn’t sub again for the price unless it starts being raunchier/duos but he’s said he wants it to be erotic art so possibly it won’t. Saying that he’s got 1000+ subs so he’s making coin and probably doesn’t care!!

Chuckies27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I subbed. It’s full frontal, with face. No hole yet.

Dick is ok - uncut, curved, average size. Amazing thick ginger bush.

I possibly wouldn’t sub again for the price unless it starts being raunchier/duos but he’s said he wants it to be erotic art so possibly it won’t. Saying that he’s got 1000+ subs so he’s making coin and probably doesn’t care!!

i can’t see him ever doing duos tbh.
He is not keen to show the top of his cock (but I think his foreskin may be really tight and I don’t know if he can pull it back that easily). He also said he had no plans to do cum shots either. I think his content might become a bit boring after a while.

Reactions: GrandJukar

Martypants01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been following James for a while. I've never met him.in person but from what I've seen and heard he is an ok person. Like many in this day and age he's flaunting what he has. A good for him. It takes alot of hard work to get a physic like that so fair play. As for the negative comments. Anyone with this type of following is going to get some jealous peoples backs up.
The hair thing is totally false he lost hair through anxiety. Which he has beat and his hair has grown back . He's awaiting a hair transplant to bring his hair line lower. To be honest he isn't worried about his hair. Its just really funny reading false stuff news about people. Lol.

lustfulfordeath

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it worth the sub?
tbh he doesnt do much besides dress up as sexy heroes and stuff, hes very vanilla with what nudes he does posts and not many videos. i let my sub end recently ‍♂️