James McAvoy

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
In the 8/18/06 issue of "Entertainment Weekly," Scottish stud James McAvoy (Band of Brothers, Chronicles of Narnia) is sporting a sexy bulge on page 60.

I knew there must be a reason why I found Mr. Tumnus sort of sexy. :biggrin1:

Reactions: mattj103

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
VTAce said:
In the 8/18/06 issue of "Entertainment Weekly," Scottish stud James McAvoy (Band of Brothers, Chronicles of Narnia) is sporting a sexy bulge on page 60.

What? No mention of "Shameless", his most famous and debut role (as Mancunian wide-boy Steve) - or do I detect from your date format (mm/dd/yy) that you are across the pond :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: ?

Why does the US persist with that completely illogical date format? You have days within months within years, not months within days. :confused:

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
NIMBUS said:
What? No mention of "Shameless", his most famous and debut role (as Mancunian wide-boy Steve) - or do I detect from your date format (mm/dd/yy) that you are across the pond :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: ?

Why does the US persist with that completely illogical date format? You have days within months within years, not months within days. :confused:
Yep, I'm over here.

We don't use the metric system either. :tongue:

NIMBUS said:

I imagine the "mm/dd/yy" date format is meant to reflect the order in which the date would be casually spoken. Conversationally, one would say, "August 18th, 2006," rather than, "18 August, 2006."

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
bignfloppy said:
Conversationally, one would say, "August 18th, 2006," rather than, "18 August, 2006."

Actually I'd dispute that. In the UK both forms are used conversationally but, IME, the latter probably tends to be more common than the former.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I and a lot of people here say 18th of (month) and generally you don't need to say the year since everyone should know it.

I think the strange date format may just to be to spite the English, like driving on the right. It's still silly though.

I don't think I've heard of this guy unless he's the really scruffy alcoholic on Shameless?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Wonderboy said:
I don't think I've heard of this guy unless he's the really scruffy alcoholic on Shameless?

You're thinking of Frank Gallagher (played by David Threlfall), the father. Steve (James McAvoy) was the boyfriend of the eldest daughter, Fiona (Anne-Marie Duff). The character was a well-spoken, middle-class boy, who resented his parents and his upbringing and preferred to hang around with the council estate trash, just to spite his family. He left the series mid-way through the second season but returned at the end to take Fiona away with him and neither of them appeared in season 3 or will appear in the new series.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There could well be more revealing material out there (I haven't had time for a proper look), but just to clarify who we're talking about pictorially:

1, 2

Children of Dune caps: 1, 2, 3, 4

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
There could well be more revealing material out there (I haven't had time for a proper look), but just to clarify who we're talking about pictorially:

1, 2

Children of Dune caps: 1, 2, 3, 4

Alex, how do you ever have time for anything? You're on almost every thread, as far as I dan make out, faithfully delivering the goods with startling proliferation. I can only assume you must have cloned yourself about a dozen times. Thanks for all your work.

As far as J Mc's concerned, I fell quite in love with him after (or whilst) watching him live at the Donmar Wharehouse, London, in Privates on Parade. Can I assure you all that this play does what it says in the label and Mr McAvoy has an absolutely beautiful cock- The perfect appendage to a sweet body, exquisite face and not inconsiderable acting talent.

I look forward to more from him and expect him to go far.

BTW this is my first post!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In "Last king of Scotland" he's a little more dressed than in "Children of Dune", but still very cute in a masculine way. For those here who may not have noticed he has a hot ass too. Along with a few more productions over the next year:
Wanted (2006) (announced)
Atonement (2007) (filming) .... Robbie Turner
Becoming Jane (2007) (post-production) .... Tom
Penelope (2006) (post-production) .... Max
Starter for Ten (2006) (completed) .... Brian Jackson

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
In "Last king of Scotland" he's a little more dressed than in "Children of Dune", but still very cute in a masculine way. For those here who may not have noticed he has a hot ass too.

I was GOING to say he is a hot guy....then I saw the pics.

Completely changed my mind now. He was cute in Narnia and that appears to be it. Don't like his hair at all.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
VTAce said:

I knew there must be a reason why I found Mr. Tumnus sort of sexy. :biggrin1:
nude .
The

"
I much.prefer his "Shameless" costar ,Dean Lennox Kelly, who is very hairy and invariably naked .
The young son, "Lip" was cute too but very young (looking) !

i saw jame's dick in a play some years ago and he is enormous and uncut. 6 inches at least soft.

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i saw jame's dick in a play some years ago and he is enormous and uncut. 6 inches at least soft.
Was it Privates On Parade at the Donmar? I had to see it twice. It was a great show quite apart from James' privates on parade, but I think that was probably the main reason for the repeat visit.

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes Wasnt He Huge
Yes. Perhaps not huge by some of the benchmarks set here, but definitely well above average, plus he had a charisma on stage that enhanced his good looks which made him VERY sexy. As I recall, Nigel Harman (Dennis from Eastenders) also appeared at a time when nobody knew who he was. The Donmar Wharehouse also produced Take me out, that other Bastion of full frontal male nudity on stage.

I miss the Donmar. I used to get free tickets because I had connections in the box office, but I don't live in London anymore.