james sutton's cock (hollyoaks)

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Putting what Country the show's from and more information about the Actor, Show or Movie they're from would prevent me from having to do all the work and sure give you the information you're looking for, now wouldn't it?

But what would I expect from the person posting the initial inquiry...they don't even put what country they live in but just a city name...as if I'm suppose to guess in which Birmingham in the World they live.

Sigh.

redheadguy73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Putting what Country the show's from and more information about the Actor, Show or Movie they're from would prevent me from having to do all the work and sure give you the information you're looking for, now wouldn't it?

But what would I expect from the person posting the initial inquiry...they don't even put what country they live in but just a city name...as if I'm suppose to guess in which Birmingham in the World they live.

Sigh.

I was not aware Google had such a high learning curve. Silly me. :tongue:

Reactions: Jckun

VKAY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Sigh.

I'M FROM ENGLAND - BIRMINGHAM IS SITUATED IN THE WEST MIDLANDS AND IS KNOWN AS THE SECOND CITY. HOLLYOAKS IS A BRITISH SOAP WITH MANY YOUNG ACTORS ONE OF WHICH IS JAMES SUTTON!

I HOPE THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUERIES!!!

Reactions: Eattom1

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'M FROM ENGLAND - BIRMINGHAM IS SITUATED IN THE WEST MIDLANDS AND IS KNOWN AS THE SECOND CITY. HOLLYOAKS IS A BRITISH SOAP WITH MANY YOUNG ACTORS ONE OF WHICH IS JAMES SUTTON!

I HOPE THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUERIES!!!

Great, now maybe you'll update your profile and put ENGLAND in your profile so that people know what COUNTRY you're from - maybe in the future when you put down a TV show they'll figure out that you might be talking about one in your Country not in the US, where this Website is based.

Reactions: deleted1273251

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once you guys learn how to post properly to the forum, then we won't have to use Google just to answer your postings...

Climb off the high horse for crying out loud. It took you longer to post "who is he" and "what is hollyoaks" than it would have to google "james sutton hollyoaks." Which is what you would have done anyway since you weren't familiar with the actor or the show and a picture wasn't already in the thread to comment on.

We're an international board and there are just as many (if not more) postings that would make someone who isn't American scratch their head. And I don't see many of them taking us to task for not specifying. I can relate your frustration with noob postings to Celeb (my pet peeve is not searching before posting, ergo we have at least 5 different threads on a certain rugby team). But chill out and don't rip somebody over shit that many, many posters do when a simple solution is literally at your fingertips.

Reactions: JoeyRainbow

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Climb off the high horse for crying out loud. It took you longer to post "who is he" and "what is hollyoaks" than it would have to google "james sutton hollyoaks." Which is what you would have done anyway since you weren't familiar with the actor or the show and a picture wasn't already in the thread to comment on.

We're an international board and there are just as many (if not more) postings that would make someone who isn't American scratch their head. And I don't see many of them taking us to task for not specifying. I can relate your frustration with noob postings to Celeb (my pet peeve is not searching before posting, ergo we have at least 5 different threads on a certain rugby team). But chill out and don't rip somebody over shit that many, many posters do when a simple solution is literally at your fingertips.
Posting to the Celeb Endowment forum and making the ones who read your posting do all the work is fucked up...sorry.

Learn how to post properly to the forums and make this website much better. Try it.

leedsuncut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go, Mattie, go!!!!

Yeah... Go!

Meanwhile, folks, back at the thread. Hollyoaks. For those people not privileged to receive Channel 4 (UK), it is a soap starring young people. Screwable, young people. Usually watched late at night in a locked bedroom, with a box of Kleenex for company.

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
seems that the original poster could have googled james sutton (actually yahoo got me better results) himself and come up with the results he was seeking ...

VKAY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
THERE YOU GO - HOPE THAT HELPS
1361.jpg