Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh sorry!

1361.jpg

hellblazer

Experimental Member
Media
Posting to the Celeb Endowment forum and making the ones who read your posting do all the work is fucked up...sorry.

Learn how to post properly to the forums and make this website much better. Try it.

well for your sake ill explain the following

Here in New Zealand (a south pacific island nation) (the south pacific is an ocean) we all know what hollyoakes is ,(a uk tv series ) (the UK stands for United Kingdom ) (TV is an acronym for Television ) (an acronym is an abbreviation for bigger words expressed as a series of initials) i wish you Americans (inhabitants of a largely insignifigant country in the northern hemisphere) (a hemispheres is half a sphere) would stop been so insular and arrogant when it comes to other countries , the internet is an international forum......(ie its used by more people world wide than actually live in America )

in the future could you please post properly and describe every american idiom that we dont understand as well? most of the references in your posts mean nothing to the vast majority of us (a majority is more numbers of people than you )

thanks

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's cute, but I don't get the fascination. Maybe if I watched the show and heard him talk I'd fall madly in love and want to be deep up his heiny.

As it is, I think I'll let ya'll slobber over him and leave Ben Browder to ME!!!!! Now THIS is what a man is 'posed to look like in bed!

http://www.britangie.netmx.co.uk/images1/gallery/Ben1111.jpg

crazeestu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well for your sake ill explain the following

Here in New Zealand (a south pacific island nation) (the south pacific is an ocean) we all know what hollyoakes is ,(a uk tv series ) (the UK stands for United Kingdom ) (TV is an acronym for Television ) (an acronym is an abbreviation for bigger words expressed as a series of initials) i wish you Americans (inhabitants of a largely insignifigant country in the northern hemisphere) (a hemispheres is half a sphere) would stop been so insular and arrogant when it comes to other countries , the internet is an international forum......(ie its used by more people world wide than actually live in America )

in the future could you please post properly and describe every american idiom that we dont understand as well? most of the references in your posts mean nothing to the vast majority of us (a majority is more numbers of people than you )

thanks

This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read on this site - genius!

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mattness is right. For fuck sake atleast say something about him as if i am suppose to know what hollyoaks is. Yes Google is easy. So is typing the one sentence required in the first place.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Climb off the high horse for crying out loud. It took you longer to post "who is he" and "what is hollyoaks" than it would have to google "james sutton hollyoaks." Which is what you would have done anyway since you weren't familiar with the actor or the show and a picture wasn't already in the thread to comment on.

We're an international board and there are just as many (if not more) postings that would make someone who isn't American scratch their head. And I don't see many of them taking us to task for not specifying. I can relate your frustration with noob postings to Celeb (my pet peeve is not searching before posting, ergo we have at least 5 different threads on a certain rugby team). But chill out and don't rip somebody over shit that many, many posters do when a simple solution is literally at your fingertips.

wow someone had their BYTCH pill today. I live in Texas and knew what the show was. BBC America anyone?:rolleyes:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek: They show it on the BBC over there??!?! :confused:

Crikey Moses!!! :eek:

Shocking! :rolleyes:

I saw Kevin Sacre the other day.... did you know he used to play the trumpet?
Just a little bit of trivia I picked up :cool:
That's all I can comment on Hollyoaks, I'm sorry :redface:... haven't watched it for years! :tongue:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

THEY ARE NOT A GREAT INSIGHT INTO OUR WAY OF LIFE!!!

They're fictious tv shows made about 30 years ago! :rolleyes:

Seriously! :cool:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I belleve a lot of the fuss is about the role he plays as much as his looks.

He is the show's "main gay" (there are other gays, but he's the central one) and he's been involved in a number of high-profile, controversial, and extremely well-presented storylines. He was secretly shagging his bisexual best friend behind that friend's girlfriend's back - the girl caught them out at their own engagement party. He is now dating a gay priest, who was forced to choose between love and the church - he chose the gay hottie over the imaginary sky pixie.

He is also an excellent actor, having portrayed a non-stereotypical young gay man with sensitivity and skill.