james sutton's cock (hollyoaks)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:bsflag:Someone from New Zealand calling the US insignificant, now thats funny.

Hot stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow love reading the thread, everyone is so bitchy. America show some humour someone please, you are letting your side down. I personally hate hollybollox as we call it shit acting,just good looking wankers. Do not care about his cock either.....

ps why is birmingham the second city it cud be manchester or Glasgow too......

Make war not love viva las putas:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::eek:

asa9bobnote3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I've learned about James Sutton is that he has a spare tyre and isn't particularly good looking. :eek:
And he's got a small package.

I don't watch Soaps.

5 years on: 2013 in a recent interview James Sutton was complaining about having to wear skinny jeans and made the comment that you "could see my religion" which suggests that he is circumcised, which should at least please the Americans, who have such a thing about the "gross" foreskin most of us in Britain have.

Cut or uncut, big or small, Jim is a beautiful looking guy and you would never believe he is 30.

Last edited by a moderator:

iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad he's getting a story line again. Hollyoaks must have more gay characters than any other show that isn't mostly gay.

On his Twitter account last Friday (31st January) James mentioned that it was his birthday (31) and "the anniversary of my circumcision"

5 years on: 2013 in a recent interview James Sutton was complaining about having to wear skinny jeans and made the comment that you "could see my religion" which suggests that he is circumcised, which should at least please the Americans, who have such a thing about the "gross" foreskin most of us in Britain have.

Cut or uncut, big or small, Jim is a beautiful looking guy and you would never believe he is 30.

eattom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great, now maybe you'll update your profile and put ENGLAND in your profile so that people know what COUNTRY you're from - maybe in the future when you put down a TV show they'll figure out that you might be talking about one in your Country not in the US, where this Website is based.

God man, chill out!

vodosioskbaas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great, now maybe you'll update your profile and put ENGLAND in your profile so that people know what COUNTRY you're from - maybe in the future when you put down a TV show they'll figure out that you might be talking about one in your Country not in the US, where this Website is based.
why dont you wind your neck it. good grief you really are a pedant and thats saying something for a forum. also you can guarantee that yanks always post stuff expecting everyone to know what they are talking about as obviously the usa is the centre of the universe. secondly there were asking if anyone had anything and a little bit of adduction would reveal that there were asking people who knew him if they had anything not some one who had no idea to scan the world for sources of his dna. wow

vodosioskbaas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mmm... so far the posts from the Americans posting here have been a little touchy and rather lacking in a sense of ironic self-awareness or self-criticism, but surely that couldn't describe an entire nation ... could it?!:joke:
thats simply because they are indoctrinated that way. the usa is the best. the usa is the only country of worth. the usa invented everything. the usa does everything the best. everybody else is wierd. everybody else can and should be critisized and laughed at. everybody else should do everything they way they do it in the usa. its sad that a country with so many positives ruins it with the gross ignorance and self-righteouness

vodosioskbaas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
also stating you are from england doesnt mean people will know where that is particularly if they are from the usa as most places outside your borders dont seem to count. i use as an example one of my friends talking on the internet to someone from the usa and when asked where he was from he said england. was then asked what part he replied saying just near the border with spain. of that must be lovely.
we are a bloody island. england only has borders of definition with scotland and wales. spain is a hot semi arid country were are a temorate country. spains only borders are with portugal france and andorra. its really basic geography but this still wasnt obvious to the person from the usa so im not really sure why putting england would help that much.
also as we are not such an insular country we could request people from tv show (that guess what) were filled in other countries like borgen so him stating his location would not help identify the programme easier as its not from their home country.