James Van Der Beek

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't the rumor mill say that he is really gay(probably just wishful thinking on my part, but i did hear it)....I know at one time it was said he was with the guy who plaid his dad on DC.

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't the rumor mill say that he is really gay(probably just wishful thinking on my part, but i did hear it)....I know at one time it was said he was with the guy who plaid his dad on DC.

His dad was played by John Wesley Shipp.

Attachments

ghgh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i had a friend who attened college with him back when dawson's creek was at it's height (drew university). he was quite cocky (maybe due to his fame). he noted that he seemed to lean toward being a bit gay then straight

daddy_cool

Sexy Member
Media
wasn't there are a huge part in the film 'storytelling' (dir: todd solondz) where he has gay sex in, but the scenes were all deleted.

does anyone know much more?

bababooey1980

Just Browsing
Media
For all you DC watchers....Apparently the reason why the dad was written out of the show is because their relationship was getting a little too well-known. So instead of confronting it, they just wrote the dad out of the show by killing him off in that car crash scene.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For all you DC watchers....Apparently the reason why the dad was written out of the show is because their relationship was getting a little too well-known. So instead of confronting it, they just wrote the dad out of the show by killing him off in that car crash scene.

I heard the same rumor. Supposedly, the producers didn't like the fact that JDVB and JWS had gotten close so they told them to cool it. When they didn't, they were threatened that one of them would be written out. And since Van Der Beek was the star of the show...

hungnyc9

Experimental Member
Media
he is so hot
my.php

Last edited: