James Van Der Beek

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for all these new pics! The bulges are wonderful! He gets me weak in the knees, I think he's very sexy. And he's obviously got what it takes in the bedroom to make someone happy! Thanks again!

I hope he's not a douche in real life like the character he plays (himself) in that show. It's interesting that he peaked with Dawson's Creek while all of his co-stars from that show moved on to bigger and better things in TV and movies.

lizard721

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He grew up in my hometown. Unfortunately, there's more than a 10 year gap between us.

bedshaped85

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^I couldn't agree more. I didn't give Van Der Beek a second look when he played Dawson. I was too busy jerking it to Pacey. (Who I should mention is still a hottie also!)

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He didn't start to do it for me until I saw "Rules of Attraction". During his Dawson days I was too busy lusting after his dad (John Wesley Shipp).

dccane

Expert Member
Media
Ya I wasn't into him as Dawson either, but now he's perfect. He's really funny on that new show playing himself, but he doesn't seem anything like that in real life. He has a wife and kid and always comes off as really nice and down to earth.

Out of the Dawson Creek people I'd say he's doing the best next to Michele Williams since he seems happy and stable. I mean who would want Katie Holmes' life? I have no idea what Pacey is doing now. It seems like he pops up in random shows that get cancelled right away.

bedshaped85

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw him on Chelsea Lately and his shoes are huge, like size 13 or so and he just bulge quite well, Hummmm??

Yes! I agree!

His bulges r amazing! He's at least 7 or 8 inches, no less!

I just hope Apt 23 is renewed for a 2nd season so we can see more of his round, shapely ASS!!!

Reactions: kutonglupa