Jamie Bell & Ian Thorpe

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Er… Guys…? Jamie Bell...? Ian Thorpe…?

Now, I don’t mind a discussion about the virtues, or otherwise, of the variety in our ever-changing, living language. Indeed, am usually up for exactly this sort of debate, being a bit of a pedant myself (though never, of course, in the true sense of the word!), but is this really the place?

Imagine the disappointment of some excited, unsuspecting young thing, having discovered a new post about their heart-throb, frantically opening it up and discovering this tedious symposium!

FOR FUCK’S SAKE, HAS ANYONE GOT ANY PICTURES?

PS: NIMBUS: Since you’re one of the main exponents, I am compelled to say, I’m glad you’re not my English Teacher. You may be a mine of information about the evolution of the mother tongue in Britain, but your present standard of its use is very poor indeed. Go to the bottom of the class!

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reluctant as I am to enter in to a grammatically correct thread - being capable of speaking only Australian English - but here goes.
I have no idea who Jamie Bell is....
However Ian Thorpe and I go way back.
Years ago before he was famous (or at least before he was World Famous) One used to see Ian around Canberra a bit (he was studying at a local sports school) There were loads of rumours and plenty of circumstantial eveidence to support that he and Alex Popov were an item. They certainly seemed close when together. He certainly seemed closer to male friends and I don't recall ever seeing him with a female companion until he had GOTTEN famouser. Then he dropped a lot of his male friends for "the look"

A little later on - I was invovled with a launch for those full length swimmer costumes. I was helping out front - but later got to help back stage after the presentation. I was lucky enough to help Ian out of his costume (it was a bit snug as they are hard to get on and off when one is bone dry) Naturally he was not wearing underwear - and I'd like to think my proximity was teh cause of his slight hard on - we were both quite young and both sort of made note of the "moment" but then moved on to being all professional and straight! I always will regret not being more forthright as I now realise that there was no way someone on the brink of celebrity would make the first move!

Anyway to cut a long story short ("too late!" I hear you cry)

There was nothing terribly amazing there - even semi hard. He certainly has nothing to be ashamed of - and I guess as he is such a lanky fellow even an average penis would look small... but I can definelty say he is about average or perhaps on the larger side of average.

Another odd bit of the story - Before all the above happened I used to converse with a local based guy in ICQ called "thorpedo" way back in the mid to late 90's. No sooner did Ian become known as Thorpedo - my ICQ friend stopped returning my messages. I have always wondered if I can boast that I have cybered with the great Ian Thorpe. In fact, I think I will start telling people that I did regardless the truth!

Long winded I know but hopefully worth the read?

Reactions: spinifex
S

SirConcis

Thorpe was born in australia at a time when Australia had already stopped automatic circumcision. If I had to bet money just based on the poor quality images I have seen of him, I would say he is uncut.