Jamie Bell to replace Daniel Radcliffe

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I believe Jamie Bell (Billy Elliot) is slated to take over from Daniel Radcliffe as Alan Strang in Equus in London.

At least we will be able to talk about it, as he is well past the American age of consent.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whats really hard to believe is that Radcliff is gonna do another Potter movie.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Closing in the West End but going on tour around the country for 12 weeks with a different cast - so someone will be getting their kit off on a stage near you! :wink:

soccersx21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If Jamie Bell were to replace Radcliffe I might actually go see the show. By far my favorite actor under the age of 30.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Only one more movie to go anyway. It's going to be hard to see him as anything else that Mr. Potter. They been good movies and I've enjoyed reading the books as well.
The controversy has been great too. How in the hell did Harry Potter raise such a fuss, and The Dune trilogy and Lord of the Rings make it by?
I really couldn't figure it out. It got my kids to read and that was the best part.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though the show is closing in London and soon to tour England, there is good news for those of us across the pond.

Both Daniel Radcliffe and Richard Griffiths will apppear in this production of EQUUS next Spring on Broadway.