Jamie Dornan

Remkalo

Superior Member
Media
If anyone can attend Tribeca Festival, his new movie Untogether will premiere there. I am 90% sure there will be a sex scene and / or nudity

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't wait for the bluray edition. Hoping there are more extra scenes of Jamie naked.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
his "nude scenes" in fifty shades was absolute trash, they should have got in an actor who would agree on full frontal , i'm sure tons would agree

They keep saying they didn't have full frontal because "women don't like to see dick"

And I'm always like, which women?

Reactions: Remkalo

They keep saying they didn't have full frontal because "women don't like to see dick"

And I'm always like, which women?
but women like to see another woman's breasts and vagina being showed down their throat every other nude scene, that's just BULL. It's probably to appeal to the men and to avoid the over sensitive "macho" men from being offended of their "delicate masculinity" over seeing another man's penis

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
but women like to see another woman's breasts and vagina being showed down their throat every other nude scene, that's just BULL. It's probably to appeal to the men and to avoid the over sensitive "macho" men from being offended of their "delicate masculinity" over seeing another man's penis
Exactly! There were how many shots of the woman naked in the film?