Jamie Dornan

MAnth0n

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks like he wanted the Fifty Shades Of Grey fame but not make the sacrifice of showing everything.
He let's the girl do all the work.
Plenty of actors were willing to fully commit.

Reactions: Joe Wachter

Remkalo

Superior Member
Media
Will someone from US or Canada get the digital version of Fifty Shades Freed Unrated at midnight? Share with us the new scenes if you do please!

JonSnow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know nothing JonSnow his dick is in this very thread if you go a few pages back. Also it’s kind of a thing in hollywood to have females doing full nude scenes but not males

yeah of course that's a thing i completely agree that hollywood does that (although its sad an stupid). But still, i have to admit that i thought that regarding the target audience, the theme of the movie etc. we coulve had the dick easly, and i dont beleive that Jamie would be too much against showing it (as you said, he already did).

I guess that they said if they are going to show dick, it has to be in a scene he is dominating her, and therfore to be logical he should be hard, and there, either they said we cant show hard dick, or he didnt want to show hard dick, or they dont like his dick when its hard. This is only the reasoning i came up with. but i guess it useless so i shouldnt try that haha.

Anyways, i am all about his ass so, haha.

Reactions: ThirstyAndVersatile