Jamie Durie

arbitrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I grew up on the Gold Coast where that mob started.. Before I started in healthcare, I worked in a record shop (remember those!), so I knew a number of DJ's & social wanna-be's around town. There was always talk of Jamie back then being bi and getting caught out some time with another male stripper at the old Bombay Rock nightclub. But it was only talk, never knew who actually saw it. One thing that is true, he is quite average where it counts, he was waving it around in a g-string at the Penthouse on Orchard Ave and I had a very close view. Still, I wouldn't say no!

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back off bitches :AR15firing:he's mine! Were going to elope, Me Jamie, Rove McManus, Grant Denyer and Chris Meloni and live happily ever after in my Man-harem.

Seriously though don't you just love it when people go "No He's str8 i know becuase he's married!" Makes me laff my guts up.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totally!!!! Short men are the absolute fucking bomb!!! thats one of the major reasons I am so in love with him..... plus he's into gardens and so am i plus he loves cirque du soliel and so do i plus he has the sexiest eyes...and i love sexy eyes!!!

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jamie is fuckin' beautiful...
I watch the gardening show, jackin the whole time to him...
ooops! Did I say that out loud...my bad...

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally!!!! Short men are the absolute fucking bomb!!! thats one of the major reasons I am so in love with him..... plus he's into gardens and so am i plus he loves cirque du soliel and so do i plus he has the sexiest eyes...and i love sexy eyes!!!

Not only does Jamie have the sexiest eyes, he has the hottest butt!

bee_man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still think Jamie's ex-fiance, Terasa Livingstone, is one of the hottest women alive. The idea of Jamie pumping his seed in her while they were seeing each other... he's one lucky bastard.

xx_viii

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
backyar blitz did a garden to me and my flatmate at the time. jamie was cute. i must say he was the least friendly from them all. did i mention the super hot men they had in the crew? hotter than jamie!

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i just discovered him. where the hell have i been??

man, he is straight-up sexy.

Oh yeah, when I saw the first promo for his show on HGTV, Outdoor Room with Jamie Durie, I immediately set my DVR so I wouldn't miss a show. He is one smoking hot guy...a real mans-man for sure.