Jamie farr

gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totally forgot about Klinger (Jamie). remember seeing bulges in his scenes, at least when he wasn't wearing a dress! Seems like M.A.S.H. was a bulge lovers dream come true...

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, as much as I love M*A*S*H, I can't fathom finding Jamie Farr attractive. I remember watching a skit on Johnny Carson when I was a kid in which Johnny was showcasing "New Products", among them, the Jamie Farr Juicer. HILARIOUS even to a youngster.

Now, on M*A*S*H, Mike Farrell was hot as hell. Possibly my first crush.

S

SirConcis

I found Klinger to be one of the more interesting charaters on Mash. He had his funny side, but at times he could deliver very strong messages as well and help people. He also evolved a lot after Radar left.

He could wear a dress and could still be manly.

putputt00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, as much as I love M*A*S*H, I can't fathom finding Jamie Farr attractive. I remember watching a skit on Johnny Carson when I was a kid in which Johnny was showcasing "New Products", among them, the Jamie Farr Juicer. HILARIOUS even to a youngster.

Now, on M*A*S*H, Mike Farrell was hot as hell. Possibly my first crush.

I thought the same thing, and Bj was way hotter than Hawk Eye

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He had his funny side, but at times he could deliver very strong messages as well and help people. He also evolved a lot after Radar left..

It was a very well written, acted & directed show. Loved it as a kid; loved it all over again as an adult. One of the three GREAT sitcoms of all time. Lots of other terrific shows, but only three fired on all cylinders of writing-directing-acting for their whole runs. M*A*S*H, Mary Tyler Moore, and Cheers. I don't think any show will ever be as good as those three. Those shows, among other things, were not overly formulaic, and the characters evolved. Klinger evolved. So did Ted Baxter and Sam Malone.