Jamie from Big Brother Australia

Honey Honoria

1st Like
Media
That's a kind of poor quality photo, no offense :)

Anyways, the shower photos can also be found larger earlier in the post, and it looks to me as if he's still longer than average, by a bit at least. Flaccid size, as many people have said before me, doesn't necessarily mean much at all.

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
He clearly has the 21cm in an erect state that he claims, and that's pretty big in most anyone's book.

But isn't it possible that he's exaggerating or has measured himself in an overly casual, meaning inaccurate, way? I'll grant you that he may be as nicely endowed, if not more so, as he claims. Then again, I am aware that just as various women feel a need to pad their bras (okay, I'll admit I'm one of them on occasion), might someone like Jamie not also feel a need to be into verbal "padding," if you will?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
deewil said:
But isn't it possible that he's exaggerating or has measured himself in an overly casual, meaning inaccurate, way? I'll grant you that he may be as nicely endowed, if not more so, as he claims. Then again, I am aware that just as various women feel a need to pad their bras (okay, I'll admit I'm one of them on occasion), might someone like Jamie not also feel a need to be into verbal "padding," if you will?

IN this case, Jamie is telling the truth. The man is a donkey.... just sit abck and admire the candy, ladies and gents:tongue:

allaussieguys@hotmail.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Goodbye Big Brother!

How sad, the inside male is channel 10 is going to say goodbye to the series after this years finale!

Just when they started to get good looking people- oh well, back to boring dramas :mad:

Anyway, Alex8 i like you, lol send me an email i have a few questions im sure u can answer- it would be a surprise what my email is haha (name!!) lol. thanks,

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey Honoria said:
That's a kind of poor quality photo, no offense :)

Anyways, the shower photos can also be found larger earlier in the post, and it looks to me as if he's still longer than average, by a bit at least. Flaccid size, as many people have said before me, doesn't necessarily mean much at all.

The picture was a poor quality as it was one frame from a gif. It was an amimated gif that would not load or copy to here.

Sure he is big but so are we all depending on the degree of arousement

How about a true (TRUE) survey.....

myfrog

Experimental Member
Media
hey alex8,

thanks so much for suppling all these hot pictures and vids keep up the good work!

i was just wondering if u can get some pics or vids of jamie and katie fucking or mingling thanks

carefree

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronty said:
I tend to agree, but who specifically are you talking about?
? Dunno.. hope it's not me. Just my opinion after all. Do I need to preface everything I say here with "In my opinion..."?

Anyway, the guy seems to have more than average, and he can fluff well and get away with it. Nice if you like that sort of thing.

darkHELLdreams

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Witlof said:
This guy is clearly huge, even though we've only seen him side-on so far.
Last night David (the gay one) was saying it's a good thing Jamie goes for women cos there's no way a guy would let his arse anywhere near that thing!

whoa :eek: he is huge :biggrin1:

this is fucking hot topic, and I havent watched BB before but I see now that is fucking crayz TV show... we had some programs on TV in Turkey but there were no people walking naked or having shower naked...
Its fucking hot to seeing how girls awed to see jamies big dick , he looks really big flaccid but if he is about 21 cm then I would say he is 'shower' , thats is not full flaccid dick then.
very hot stuffs , and thanx to alex for his detailed research and links...

do u have any movie of that people in BB realize that he is big and first seeing him naked?? , specially girls. :)

thanx