Jamie from Big Brother Australia

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
Is it my imagination, or are David and Darren getting a little cosy.... especially by cap#5 in this sequence? :rolleyes:

now ... if we could just move that pillow ... (excuse me while i wander off into fantasyland)

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finally, some shower pics of the final two housemates, Chris and Max.

Chris (clearly a shy boy):

095_SG_max_cla_AO_c.JPG

Max:

095_SG_max_cam_AO_c.JPG

So for those of us keeping tally:

Cut: 3 (Ashley, Gaelan, Michael)
Uncut: 6 (David, Dino, Jamie, John, Rob, Max)
Unsure: 2 (Darren, Chris)

Reactions: Bobjohn101q

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
alex8 said:
Is it my imagination, or are David and Darren getting a little cosy.... especially by cap#5 in this sequence? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I heard about this pair-up. I haven't heard anything other than Darren asserting that he's straight. I guess he's just comfortable enough with his own sexuality that he doesn't feel threatened by being close with David. Maybe he's trying to be a good bud or somethin'.

allaussieguys@hotmail.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
alex8 said:
For anyone else having Rapidshare problems, 4 of the last lot of vids posted can now be watched as (non-saveable) flash files.

In order, they are

"Other males housemates comment on Jamie's schlong while he's there naked"

"Jamie wanking"

"Morning wood"

"Ash and John flash Dino"

Link: http://dudetube.blogspot.com/2006/06/big-brother-australia-megapost.html

After watching DINOs reaction to ASH and JOHSN flash his no doubt gay!!! he was loving itT!!!!!! DINOS GOT A THING FOR GUYS!!

lol
:):rolleyes:

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Goodness me, if Jamie ever hears this discussion about him (assuming he hasn't already), I don't think it will exactly hurt his self-esteem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayf-KyZ9Oxo&search=jamie%20big

This is the most inquisitive, candid conversations I've ever heard about penis size in a TV setting, certainly by American broadcast standards. It's even more fascinating because one of those involved in the chat is openly gay, assuming none of the others are too. There are even some comments about penis enlargement, although the Aussie accents of the show's participants do make a few of their words difficult to understand.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
velvetsweat said:
can someone repost the pic of Jamie's hardon from the 1st few pages of this thread , its not working anymore . Are there any other hardon pics in this thread I've missed also , I've read about 8 of the pages but clicking on every pic will take forever as its a lonnng ass thread.

Ha, if you'd gone on one more page, you'd have found that pic reposted at the top of page 9 :biggrin1: ... click here

He also sported at least a semi in the series of pics from post #153 onwards on page 11 ... click here

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
deewil said:
Goodness me, if Jamie ever hears this discussion about him (assuming he hasn't already), I don't think it will exactly hurt his self-esteem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayf-KyZ9Oxo&search=jamie%20big

This is the most inquisitive, candid conversations I've ever heard about penis size in a TV setting, certainly by American broadcast standards. It's even more fascinating because one of those involved in the chat is openly gay, assuming none of the others are too. There are even some comments about penis enlargement, although the Aussie accents of the show's participants do make a few of their words difficult to understand.

OK-- I admit-- Jamie's penis is a large one...but for people to sit around and say it looks plastic and TOO big...makes one think that Australians on average might be on the smaller side