Jamie from Big Brother Australia

matrixfan01

Expert Member
Media
My first post on this site by the way! --

For those who haven't had a chance to see Jamie at the Myer window in Little Bourke Street here is a personal pic that I took on that rainy day in Melbourne..... I must admit there were crazy fans out there that morning and later in the evening. Not much to reveal in this pic....

Hope you enjoy it!

In response to the rumours pertaining his so-called "split" from Katie. I was revealed from a very keen Jamie fan that via messages to him directly, through the Myer window... she was confirmed by the source himself -in his underwear mind you!- that he is still with Katie....

As they say.... "time can only tell".....

Attachments

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Quite why Jamie, who spent weeks showing the world his penis on reality TV, should choose to show only partial nudity in this new (and imho incredibly stylistically clichéd) October 2006 modeling photoshoot... is anyone's guess. :rolleyes:

He has probably been reading his own press releases and has started to believe that he has acting abilities. He should get a clue and realize that his penis is his acting abilities and get on with it and start start working in the adult industry, that's basically what his appearance and winning was an affirmation of.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've said it here before, I think his BigBrother appearances looked like adult auditions. Since I'm curious how many people agree with me; so, I decided to put a collection of Jamie pics and youtube and Xtube videos, on my yahoo 360 blog, and attach a vote (since I couldn't figureout/find the vote thing here). This is supposed to be the permanent link to that blog and vote entry. Many of the images have already been posted here, as have some of the videos.
Have fun.

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've said it here before, I think his BigBrother appearances looked like adult auditions. Since I'm curious how many people agree with me; so, I decided to put a collection of Jamie pics and youtube and Xtube videos, on my yahoo 360 blog, and attach a vote (since I couldn't figureout/find the vote thing here). This is supposed to be the permanent link to that blog and vote entry. Many of the images have already been posted here, as have some of the videos.
Have fun.
Thanks for that link Ian. Very much enjoyed your blog. The Jamie thread was the thing that first got me into LPSG and I'm in total agreement with you about his potential in the adult industry.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
This guy has a long way to go to look intelligent, a more buff body and a contemporary haircut dont make it better or worse if U ask me.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha, if you'd gone on one more page, you'd have found that pic reposted at the top of page 9 :biggrin1: ... click here

He also sported at least a semi in the series of pics from post #153 onwards on page 11 ... click here

With a cock like that, who needs personality? or even an I.Q abouve room temperature? I wouldn't kick him out of my bed!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If Jamie can't find a gay guy willing to take his penis up the butt, well, look no further, 'cause I am ready, willing and able....:wink:

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Could somebody tell me who we talkin about here,? I studied all the pics and I cant find the huge one, all seem pretty average to me

I think this is the Jamie you're looking for, I have a vid clip I'm looking for that shows him in the co-ed shower. I'll keep looking for it.

Peace

Attachments

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
slightly off topic (well not really - staying with BIG, Big Bro boys showing in shower), caught this while reviewing Dillon's X-tube links. The Danish answer to Jamie:

XTube Login Page

Quite clearly even less subtle than his Australian counterpart when it comes to hiding his exhibitionism under the guise of 'just having a shower'.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
XTube Login Page
Quite clearly even less subtle than his Australian counterpart when it comes to hiding his exhibitionism under the guise of 'just having a shower'.

Robert of Denmark is uncut and therefore has to actually touch his cock while showering. I've watched my boyfriend do this many times, I think he does it subconsciously because he doesn't seem to get aroused by it, unless I or our girlfriend is giving him a reason to.

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Robert of Denmark is uncut and therefore has to actually touch his cock while showering. I've watched my boyfriend do this many times, I think he does it subconsciously because he doesn't seem to get aroused by it, unless I or our girlfriend is giving him a reason to.
If you're cut, do you not normally touch your cock in the shower? I'm uncut so I'm just asking.

regarding the exhibitionist thing, I think I meant that he didn't seem to do much showering other than playing with his cock and was definitely playing up to the camera. Not that I'm complaining.