Jamie Kennedy

likembig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I have been quite the voyeur here for a long time,, But decided to join in on the fun this weekend.

I was watching the Jamie Kennedy Experience marathon over the weekend, and noticed how tall and how big his hands were, and wondered if he was packing, plus there was a noticeable bulge a few times.

He's kinda cute too

Anybody?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just watching a short/ad for T-Mobile Sidekick LX with Jaime Kennedy in it and um, he should probably not go shirtless until he does a couple push ups...I'm just sayin'.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I`m not a fan of his but i say fair play for having the balls to go shirtless with his average body. why should he perpetuate the stereo type that only the body beautiful should be exposed on TV. Like i said i dont wanna look but i admire him for doing it.

Reactions: Nsfgeniew

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His humor isn't mine...but he is cute...and there were some definite bulges on his tv show....although I remember seeing a clip from the movie he starred as a rapper from Malibu in his undies, which didn't show a big package.

So I am still on the fence of his endowment....

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't see what Jennifer Love Hewitt finds in him...not that funny...not that handsome...body is flabby and the dick is just average.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'd put this is in the same category as that guy from forgetting sarah marshall

not something i needed to see in the first place, and not something i need to see again.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At least now we know his "cut/uncut" status.

yeah i hope that guy on here who always had a thread about celebrity circ status see this thread. he always seemed very insistent on categorizing stars.

i'd link him to this but i don't remember his username nor care enough to search for it.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't see what Jennifer Love Hewitt finds in him...not that funny...not that handsome...body is flabby and the dick is just average.

It must be hell for you, being perfect..
:Thinkingof_:

A model he's not... but he is cute and does have a certain "guy next door charm" that those of us who are merely average appreciate in someone else who is merely average...to each his/her own..:wink:

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have mixed feelings about this guy. His past looks and humor did nothing for me for recently he seems to be evolving. I guess he packs enough to keep Jennifer Hewitt happy. Oddly though, he would have been one of the last I'd be curious about what he's packing. Not bad though.