Jamie Kennedy

garrybcoston

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It must be hell for you, being perfect..
:Thinkingof_:

A model he's not... but he is cute and does have a certain "guy next door charm" that those of us who are merely average appreciate in someone else who is merely average...to each his/her own..:wink:

Ever heard the saying, "money talks and bullsh** walks?" Well he's got money, she's got money, and when that happens it doesn't matter how tight a pussy is or how big a dick is.

"G"

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ever heard the saying, "money talks and bullsh** walks?" Well he's got money, she's got money, and when that happens it doesn't matter how tight a pussy is or how big a dick is.

"G"

wait, he's doing her? i thought he was just on her show.

her taste in men is a little off center, after all she dated carson daly.

i think she could do better but hey, if they're happy , all the best.

sodapop43920

Just Browsing
Media
thadjock why are you being such a dbag lol it seems you don't like him but yet for days you follow this thread...if you don't like it just don't click it

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thadjock why are you being such a dbag

have you read all the posts in this thread?

compared to some of the posts on here my comments are mild. I don't see how they could warrant crowning me with "dbag" status. but maybe name calling is your entire agenda.

B_dreambig121

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd put this is in the same category as that guy from forgetting sarah marshall

not something i needed to see in the first place, and not something i need to see again.

Dude, calm down. You're face is ugly and you need to gain some weight, but you don't see people being an ass to you. There's nothing wrong with Jamie Kennedy, and I give him kudos for showing what he's got for all the world to see.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't see what Jennifer Love Hewitt finds in him...not that funny...not that handsome...body is flabby and the dick is just average.

He is just an average dude. Not all guys have a 30" waist, no body fat, six pack abs, and a 9" penis. I think he looks fine!