Jamie Kennedy

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
really? im missing the funny part. 3-4 inches soft is average not big. I dont need a photo of my dick to prove that i can beat that lol

You've apparently never been in a locker room. That beats 95% of the guys in any average locker room - so not "average", by any means.

DickJagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You've apparently never been in a locker room. That beats 95% of the guys in any average locker room - so not "average", by any means.

ok whats average flaccid penis size then? internet says roughly 3-4.5 inches which is what he is sporting.

_E_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
^what he said. Plus, even a 3-4 inch flaccid hang is still pretty good as far as averages go.
He definitely looks bigger than 3 in flaccid though.

Reactions: Nsfgeniew

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that is a little bigger than average flaccid. It may be starting to get a little chubby there.

smalldicked

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That cock looks semi hard to me, which if it is, is probably nearly nothing totally soft, and maybe 6 hard.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
That cock looks semi hard to me, which if it is, is probably nearly nothing totally soft, and maybe 6 hard.

Hehehe... Funny because I was just thinking that it didn't look hard at all! When it is warm out, or if I just get out of a warm bed in the morning, I've got a pretty nice hang, probably 4-5 inches. I "only" get to 7. I think he looks at least 4-5 inches. Most likely soft. I'm sure he had absolutely no problem showing his soft cock because it looks pretty good-sized compared to the average guy.

Except to the maniacs here on LPSG!