Jamie Oliver

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love this guy and his irreverant approach towards cooking which gives British cuisine a shot in the arm. He also sponsors a mentorship program for English youth who have an interest in cooking.
His wife is I believe a high school sweetheart.
He and his lovely wife also have an adorable child by the name of Chloe.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fratpack said:
He and his lovely wife also have an adorable child by the name of Chloe.

Erm..., J and his wife Jools actually have two daughters called Poppy and Daisy. Not a Chloe in sight. :rolleyes:

Early on in his career, J was approached by numerous magazines to do a nude photoshoot on account of his "naked chef" soubriquet. He turned them all down, and since he is now in the top-25 of Britain's rich-list, I can't see that's going to change in the future.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
As a big Jamie Fan, anyone who caught his show where he went to the schools... to teach them to eat proper, would have seen him running around in briefs sporting a decent sized bulge... Maybe he holds his smokes there?:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
As a big Jamie Fan, anyone who caught his show where he went to the schools... to teach them to eat proper, would have seen him running around in briefs sporting a decent sized bulge... Maybe he holds his smokes there?:biggrin1:

No, he's not lacking in the endowment department by all accounts. :rolleyes:

ccss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a keen Jamie Oliver fan and also loyal viewer of his numerous TV cooking programs, I can say that he seems so conservative, that I have never seen a shot of him even without his shirt on. In his latest show shot in Italy, I was excited just to be able to glimpse a small bit of chest hair poking up from his T-shirt! He is absolutely adorable, though.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ccsuperchris said:
As a keen Jamie Oliver fan and also loyal viewer of his numerous TV cooking programs, I can say that he seems so conservative, that I have never seen a shot of him even without his shirt on. In his latest show shot in Italy, I was excited just to be able to glimpse a small bit of chest hair poking up from his T-shirt! He is absolutely adorable, though.

Jamie is very appealing in an ordinary 'laddish' sort of way, but I would assume he has a slightly chubby body. You know the sort of 'grown up baby' type, with an average size cock.

P

pony3000

do you guys remember his little cooking-in-the-nude accident on valentine's day 2004? he burned his weener while trying to put sth into the oven for his wife Jools :tongue: it's too funny...

steff

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pony3000 said:
do you guys remember his little cooking-in-the-nude accident on valentine's day 2004? he burned his weener while trying to put sth into the oven for his wife Jools :tongue: it's too funny...

steff

Oooh, that incident completely passed me by :eek: ...

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_913805.html

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
alex8 said:
Oooh, that incident completely passed me by :eek: ...

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_913805.html

I've just remembered that Jamie is obsessed by cocks. He's often talking about them, and I remember seeing a TV programme with some pics of his room at college, with cocks drawn all over the door. (and not the type that crow)

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah he's into cocks...at least talking about them.

On The Friday Night Project he said Ainsley Harriot (UK TV Chef) is "Hung like a f'in donkey."

The interviewer said 'why is he always smiling' and Jamie said "Listen mate, if you had what he has in his pants, you'd be smiling too!" [Jamie saw him at the urnial at some charity do or something]

Another to add to the list :p

As for Jamie, on The Frank Skinner show, some time ago, Frank brought on a part of Jamie's wardrobe that he had in his house when he was a teenager (that had been chucked out).

On it was a drawn picture of a big cock and small balls with 'BIG COCK SMALL BALLS' written under it in big writing. It was Jamie's, he admitted it.

Therefore...big cock, small balls. Not sure of actual figures but 8x6 seems fitting? The observations and ramblings of a straight guy. He's most likely uncut too, like myself.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jamie Oliver is not "chubby" when he first came into the public eye he was skinny,young starving "artist". He is adorable, his lisp fits him to a tee. The thing I like most about him is his project that he is doing trying to give the kids in the UK a good foundation. Just a nice person! :smile: