Jamie Olivers Food Revolution

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lies propoganda and bullshit

all spewed from the mouth of a well-off fat-tongued wanker

if he's in the US right now, could you keep him please?

Wow Bert, lies about nutrition? Maybe you should move to West Virginia and host a radio show too and espouse your views, you'd fit right in and then some...were you one of the ones pushing the chips 'n bacon butties through the school yard fence to your overweight kids? BTW, he's well off as he worked his damn arse off to get where he is today.

IMO Jamie is doing essentially doing the work and informing people to compensate for a generation(s) of fast food junkies. There's a new TV show here in the UK that features families that have NEVER cooked a meal and feed toddlers up to 3500 calories a day and the ONLY beverage the kids get is fizzy soda! It's really sad and yes, is on par with West Virginia. So he better come back soon and get back to work here...

I thank my mother for instilling an appreciation of fresh food and good eating habits. At age 54 I still wear size 32 jeans and proudly state that I've never had a meal from MacDonalds...

S

superbot

lies propoganda and bullshit

all spewed from the mouth of a well-off fat-tongued wanker

if he's in the US right now, could you keep him please?
Why does him being well off prohibit him from being concerned for our children's welfare?At least he's got off his backside to do something about it! Where's this bullshit you've come up with?? Honestly, some people are so bitter and twisted!!