Jan Michael Vincent

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
Do any of you remenber this celeb when he was in his "hay" day he was a real hottie? He has a really big, thick dick I remember seeing a pic in a "girly" mag some time ago ( when he was young and full of come) any pics, anyone?:tongue:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think there are a couple of good nude photos on the Male Celebrities Exposed!; can't testify to their authenticity.

Do any of you remenber this celeb when he was in his "hay" day he was a real hottie? He has a really big, thick dick I remember seeing a pic in a "girly" mag some time ago ( when he was young and full of come) any pics, anyone?:tongue:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think he showed his cock in "Buster & Billy" (1974).

Other titles he was good in were:
"Tribes" (1970 made-for-TV movie)
"Baby Blue Marine" (1976)
"Big Wednesday" (1980 surfing movie co-starring William (Bill) Katt and Gary Busey)
"Defiance" (1980)

And of course he did "Airwolf" and showed a fantastic VPL in more than one episode!

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few caps of said movie/Jan Michael Vincent. Please note, these were obviously capped back in the bad old days of VHS, so pardon the quality.

Attachments

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few caps of said movie/Jan Michael Vincent. Please note, these were obviously capped back in the bad old days of VHS, so pardon the quality.
Still has that great ass!
Robin your only 45. Back in the hay day that was hot daddy perfect age.
Now get up,get dressed and get your ass out there.:smile:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Jesus Christ... did they shoot that movie in December? lol!!!

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Robin your only 45. Back in the hay day that was hot daddy perfect age.
Now get up,get dressed and get your ass out there.:smile:

LOL, don't worry, I dust myself off and head to the Castro or SOMA clubs often enough. Not as much as I used to, but I won't bore you all with the "in my day" stuff, though truth be told, it was awsome back then, though, there was the general ignoranace regarding HIV, the real cost of all the drug parties, nonexistent gay rights, blatant discrimination and all the rest. Fun to remember the good times, but even with the unbridled hedonism, not something I'd go back to.

I rather like it that ... of course my boyfriend is invited to the company holdiay party ...

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's the reason guys learned to trim.

I like him just as he is...or was, thank you very much. I also don't care how small he was, he was totally...yummy. Alas, as someone else mentioned, drug use took a terrible toll on him. Even then, he was never bad looking, just not as dreamy as he once was.