Jane Russell RIP

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I thought she was dead!

I saw her only the other weekend in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes when I was flicking through the channels. What a wonderful, charming movie - something that I'd never seen before just made me sit down, relax, & smile - they don't make such feel good films anymore - they're either too violent, crass, or drenched in sentimentality.

She was also one of the few actors who even liked Marliyn Monroe, having known her before she was famous, through MMs husband, who she'd been at school with.

A true lady, star, & a tough old broad.

RIP, Big Bad Jane.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to hear the news. I saw her in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" and thought she was terrific. Nice to know Marilyn had a friend in her. RIP, Jane and thank you!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She is a legend, and I believe her impact was far greater on the lives of those people she helped get children.
RIP, you are a legend!

Last edited:

She was cool, and had nice boobs. :)

Plus, she was more than a match for Maz Monroe.

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media
The original full figured gal, lusty and busty, but still managed to be a class act. Did you know Howard Hughes invented the underwire bra to display her formidable assets to maximum advantage in 'The Outlaw'? :015:

Yes, I do recall that. It was one of Hughes' most underrated accomplishments. :)

I can see why she went by Jane. Any parent who names their daughter both Ernestine and Geraldine either has a tin ear, or a bad sense of humor.

She was one of the last rabid right wingers in Hollywood. Her films look incredibly tame now, but were salacious in their day.