Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a guy at my old gym in NYC who was a dancer. I watched him practising in the separate dance class room and it was definitely Janet moves. I asked him, and he said that yes, he was a dancer in Janet's stage show.

He wasn't this guy - in fact to my mind he was hotter. Blond, tight little body, absolutely gorgeous. He was kind of surprised at what went on in the sauna... but he got over that surprise after a short time.

First he graduated to wanking off in front of other guys. Then he let some guys feel him up. Eventually he let somebody suck him. He came in the guy's mouth, then announced in a laughing, breathless voice, "Never done that before. You guys have broadened my horizons." After that he was joining in as much as everyone else.

Don't know if he was actually "gay" as such, but he was definitely having sex with men. His dick was nothing special, but on the whole package you'd definitely make do.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a guy at my old gym in NYC who was a dancer. I watched him practising in the separate dance class room and it was definitely Janet moves. I asked him, and he said that yes, he was a dancer in Janet's stage show.

He wasn't this guy - in fact to my mind he was hotter. Blond, tight little body, absolutely gorgeous. He was kind of surprised at what went on in the sauna... but he got over that surprise after a short time.

First he graduated to wanking off in front of other guys. Then he let some guys feel him up. Eventually he let somebody suck him. He came in the guy's mouth, then announced in a laughing, breathless voice, "Never done that before. You guys have broadened my horizons." After that he was joining in as much as everyone else.

Don't know if he was actually "gay" as such, but he was definitely having sex with men. His dick was nothing special, but on the whole package you'd definitely make do.

ok, my interest is certainly piqued! not that you'll give a name, but did he say what year he danced for her?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's so crazy he's wearing a codpiece. It looks like it's just tacked on the front, but it appears his junk is in there, but it could just be padded. As far as I know that was last popular in Elizabethan times. I wonder if it would ever come back into general style? Levi's with a snap off codpiece anyone?

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's so crazy he's wearing a codpiece. It looks like it's just tacked on the front, but it appears his junk is in there, but it could just be padded. As far as I know that was last popular in Elizabethan times. I wonder if it would ever come back into general style? Levi's with a snap off codpiece anyone?

lol nice!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah sean is hot and has a buoyant butt! I used to LOVE terry bixler from her Rhythm Nation days. he had nice guns and looked sexy with his ponytail in her Miss You Much video.

Last edited: