Janice Dickinson Models

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know how many people watch the Janice Dickinson show but god the guy models are soo hot and why is it that the bad ones are always sooooooo hot.. Kehoe.. ogod.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's the only "modeling" show that cares nothing for clothes or fashion.

Using the "anything-for-the-client" excuse, Dickinson puts her young, wannabe models in practice shoots where they are naked or partially clothed and doing suggestive bi, str8 and gay poses.

Personally, I was morally outraged by it-- and extremely turned on by that tall green-eyed model, Michael!

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this show is a hoot and we record it every Tuesday night. Janice is crazy.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Billy Marquet was so hot last season. I dont even recognize him this season. Whta did she do to him? Loved the Christmas show where they went out in underwear to the neighbors caroling. What's up with her son being in management? Did he even finish high school?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I saw the show for the first time last night. Found it by channel surfing. The dude who did the shot at the pool and had his ass shaved was a total hottie. I forgot the photo shoot was for underwear due to the fact that no one had any on!!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what channel and when is it on? sounds hot

On Oh! (Oxygen) satellite network on Tuesday nights, although I have occasionally seen it in the afternoons. May be repeats.

My favorite model of hers is JP Calderon.

Her son's name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't think of it at the moment. He's cute and maybe gay. Of course, I wouldn't hold that against him. :wink:

B_houugadunor

Media
Isnt her son called Nathan?

I love Janice, shes outrageous but fabulous!

On Oh! (Oxygen) satellite network on Tuesday nights, although I have occasionally seen it in the afternoons. May be repeats.

My favorite model of hers is JP Calderon.

Her son's name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't think of it at the moment. He's cute and maybe gay. Of course, I wouldn't hold that against him. :wink:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One thing I hate about the Janice Dickinson Agency is the fact that the majority of her clients are bathing suit/underwear labels. I know she's a new agency and these are probably the only clients she can get since most of her models are not as versatile as some of the bigger agencies rosters, but still; I'm getting tired of the gratuitous nudity. I never thought I could get tired of it, but it's the circumstances that these models are put in. She's taking advantage of these models for ratings.

The industry does require you to do some things that may stretch your limits as a model, but not MOST EVERY JOB.

Agents (a good agent) will tell you that they have your best interests at mind and if they are getting a slew of clients asking for a certain model to be naked, knowing that that particular model isn't really up to it, they will try the best they can to sway the opinion of the client to get a model who is better fit for that type of campaign. It's not all about "what one model won't do..." not everyone in the business is as heartless as they make it seem. It's a business, not a rental shop. They don't just peddle flesh all the time.

*Steps off soap box and hands it to half-naked model*

BTW, Kehoe shouldn't stress himself over people questioning his sexuality. He's totally gay!!!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I still wanted to nail her (with a shovel) for making the fuller girl, whatever her name is, try to squeeze into her size 4 skirt. She got the fucker on AND she still put her on probation. Made me wanna take a blowtorch to her plastic face.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I still wanted to nail her (with a shovel) for making the fuller girl, whatever her name is, try to squeeze into her size 4 skirt. She got the fucker on AND she still put her on probation. Made me wanna take a blowtorch to her plastic face.

The Mrs. and I sometimes veg out on Saturday afternoons when they do re-run mini-marathons...we caught the episode you're referring to and were both revolted.

That girl (can't think of her name) was frickin' beautiful...her face and her figure. It's one thing for Janice to be a total cuntbag drama queen...it's her show, and that's sorta to be expected. But for her to sit there and run that girl down, grabbing on her and talking about her having "chunk" all over, trying to bully her into believing her bullshit...that was just nauseating. We were hoping she'd tell JD to go fuck herself when she got that skirt on.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media

Ditto!

The Mrs. and I sometimes veg out on Saturday afternoons when they do re-run mini-marathons...we caught the episode you're referring to and were both revolted.

That girl (can't think of her name) was frickin' beautiful...her face and her figure. It's one thing for Janice to be a total cuntbag drama queen...it's her show, and that's sorta to be expected. But for her to sit there and run that girl down, grabbing on her and talking about her having "chunk" all over, trying to bully her into believing her bullshit...that was just nauseating. We were hoping she'd tell JD to go fuck herself when she got that skirt on.

Thank you! To me she's the best looking one there! Finally a female model that thinks it's ok to eat, and because of Janice, she is going to starve herself for a week just so she can keep her job.:mad: