Janice Dickinson Models

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wholeheartedly agree that the male models on the show are some of the hottest men to be found, however, I was heartbroken about T J Wilk leaving Janice's agency. He was absolutely beautiful. I also concur about Billy Marquart this season. He seems to have gotten a little ragged or maybe too thin.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
arggggghhhhhhhh it's not fair we don't get it in the UK as far as I know. Anmy pics? or can it be seen on the web?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the previous link (Dan Carter is Beefcake...) there's a pic of Danny in a "close embrace" with a model named Shaun. Isn't Shaun AJ from Sean Cody fame? AJ did several film shoots for Sean Cody--all great from what I remember and he sported a sizable dick!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Finally a female model that thinks it's ok to eat, and because of Janice, she is going to starve herself for a week just so she can keep her job.:mad:

I don't think she will; I hope not. I think she'll be a little more conscious of what she's eating and maybe she'll work out harder, but I don't think she's going to collapse mentally at what Janice said. She's got her head on right, even for being pretty young, and I hope that self-esteem will keep her sane and right dealing with the bitch. For our sake, HG, I hope the girl won't crack.

I wish she had another opportunity lined up so that she could decline further representation by Janice. She needs to be told to take a leap. I think leaders like that should be a little tough and stern with their people, but to do it as a means to help them. Straightforward, honest talk that shouldn't berate someone; it should support them to make good changes.

I watched another episode while cleaning up my room, and I don't even think it's that great a show. Not to cast judgments, but it's basically her being a bitch or bossy to people, thinking she's really self-important when I'm betting that real model agencies don't NEED a reality show to boost up their revenue. Then the dudes get thrown in all sorts of shoots, mostly gay themes repeated. And honestly, as much as I love some low rise jeans, I'm not wearing a denim thong. I dunno. It's just overrated...

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the previous link (Dan Carter is Beefcake...) there's a pic of Danny in a "close embrace" with a model named Shaun. Isn't Shaun AJ from Sean Cody fame? AJ did several film shoots for Sean Cody--all great from what I remember and he sported a sizable dick!

i thought the same thing, but i don't think it's him.