Japanese article about penis size

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really hate this type of article. It SO just perpetuates stereotypes and myths.

"African men are quite literally a head above the rest." BALDERDASH! Yes, there are some HUGE black men out there... but likewise there are some HUGE white guys, some HUGE asian guys, some HUGE native americans... etc. Plus, the world is so diverse these days. A quarter of the "French" population is ancestrally Arab. All of the countries in the americas are a melting pot of ethnicities. These "surveys" don't take a representative population... they focus on a convenience sample that is statistically invalid.

And then you dolts buy into it.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'll have to go to Japan as an American Sex Ambassador. Its my patriotic duty to sleep with as many Japanese women as possible to curtail these spurious accusations against my fellow amuricans. I'm off........

Just what I was thinking. I might have to visit Japan some day. The women there might actually think I am well endowed.:eek:

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mainichi daily? Mainichi (mainiti) is Japanese for daily... so it's the daily daily news? Yeah! My year and a half of Japanese is paying off!

Anyway, the article is interesting (omosiroi ne)

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My ex sent me a pic of this guy he was seeing whilst he lived in japan for a year and I was very very very impressed lol. As soon as can find it will post it