Japanese Onsen

Fun2016

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A couple of people and I in another thread have been talking about Onsens in Japan, does anyone here have any Onsen story's?

I have attached pictures of an Onsen in a hostel in Japan I stayed in, lots of Europeans guys staying and you must be naked inside so plenty on show!

Attachments

Fun2016

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first one I went to was with a guy I met travelling the day before, he was straight but also wanted to go so we agreed to go together.

It was a build up all day as we went to a few places first and I kept thinking what his cock would be like, once we were on the Onsen and changing we were fully naked and he didn’t disappoint! The rest were all Japanese men and no other nationality sadly but still a good view

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I lived in japan for 4 years and loved going to onsen. I went probably more than most people did. I didn’t feel uncomfortable about being nude in one, and I found them so relaxing.

I never had a sexual experience at one, but I did get a lot of stares at my cock and balls, a looooot of stares haha. And some guys did make sure to somehow always come into whatever bath I went to as if they were slick when they were really just trying to continue to get eyefuls of my big sceptre and big royal jewels haha.

No one approached me directly to say things about my package, but I did catch the occasional “sugoi” (wow!) or “dekai” (huge!) muttered under a guy’s breath quite a few times, and I also heard many mentions of “daikon” which is the Japanese slang word for a well hung white cock. I loved that they thought “oh he’s not Japanese so he doesn’t know what we’re saying”, but nope I speak the language so I knew whenever they were gossiping about how large my dick is or how huge my balls are. ;)

comeoverherebro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A couple of people and I in another thread have been talking about Onsens in Japan, does anyone here have any Onsen story's?

I have attached pictures of an Onsen in a hostel in Japan I stayed in, lots of Europeans guys staying and you must be naked inside so plenty on show!

where was this? planning to go to hakone and am looking for tips. thanks.

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been to a few Onsens in Japan.
They are not sexual but give a great Japanese Cultural Experience.
More people use them during the Japanese Winter December to March.
It can be interesting most times it is like a sausage fest but other times guys try to cover up with the face washer.

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it'd be so cold, you'd want to spend all your time in the onsen.

what has your experience been like? see any good dick? any european dicks?[/QUO
it'd be so cold, you'd want to spend all your time in the onsen.

what has your experience been like? see any good dick? any european dicks?
See heaps of cock.
European. Yanks. Aussies and Poms visit them also. But in a very small numbers. Luck of the draw.
Most Onsens do not allow tattoo's..

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I lived in japan for 4 years and loved going to onsen. I went probably more than most people did. I didn’t feel uncomfortable about being nude in one, and I found them so relaxing.

I never had a sexual experience at one, but I did get a lot of stares at my cock and balls, a looooot of stares haha. And some guys did make sure to somehow always come into whatever bath I went to as if they were slick when they were really just trying to continue to get eyefuls of my big sceptre and big royal jewels haha.

No one approached me directly to say things about my package, but I did catch the occasional “sugoi” (wow!) or “dekai” (huge!) muttered under a guy’s breath quite a few times, and I also heard many mentions of “daikon” which is the Japanese slang word for a well hung white cock. I loved that they thought “oh he’s not Japanese so he doesn’t know what we’re saying”, but nope I speak the language so I knew whenever they were gossiping about how large my dick is or how huge my balls are. ;)

I’ll be in Tokyo later this month and want to find the best place to show off my white cock and get the most looks, preferably from younger fit guys.
What onsens can you recommend?!!

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do any of the Japanese guys ever chub up or get hard? If I see some hot guys just letting it hang out like these vids I’ll start to get hard for sure!
Not that I’ve seen, and I didn’t live in Tokyo nor visit that area much. So an internet search may help better than I can on that one

Steve533

Expert Member
Media
I’m in Tokyo at the moment and there are lots of hunky men around. Saw a rugby type at a onsen on Thursday night perfect body. I think he was European or part Japanese. Last night I saw two hot french men rugby type bodies. Was expecting more though. Anyone seen any rugby (fans or players ) hitting up on the Onsens ?

Fun2016

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m in Tokyo at the moment and there are lots of hunky men around. Saw a rugby type at a onsen on Thursday night perfect body. I think he was European or part Japanese. Last night I saw two hot french men rugby type bodies. Was expecting more though. Anyone seen any rugby (fans or players ) hitting up on the Onsens ?
I only seen Japanese men when I was in Tokyo, Europeans was only when I was in Hakone there was some massive cocks there!

BB25

Admired Member
Media
Which onsen in Tokyo do you go to!?!

Steve533

Expert Member
Media
i went to

Odaiba Ōedo-onsen-monogatari

Which onsen in Tokyo do you go to!?!
Ive been to the Hyatt regency and Hanaori,

hyatt has more Americans, hanaori had more japanese but it’s a very modern onsen

going to Tokyo again in a few weeks and would love to know some onsens also!