Japanese Onsen

thickukcock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does it allow people with Tattoos?
I do not have any but others should be aware of the restriction on most of them with a tattoo NO Entry to Onsen Or Public Bath.
No it’s super strict about it too. Very annoying, and a good point. I know others which are fine about it though.

Reactions: lesterbegood

oook

Loved Member
Media
I remember that I went to an onsen for the first time because my Japanese friend/tour guide brought me there. At first, I didn't know what that was but I went there with my friend anyway. But it was so shocking to me when I realized it was a place where you have to bath naked with other men. Back then being naked was very embarrassing to me and I was so afraid of that and therefore had never done that. However, because I was there already I had no choice but to take off all my clothes in front of my friend, who I actually only met for one day. It was quite awkward to be naked in front of someone you just met, and also see his naked body. Of course, my Japanese friend was completely casual about that and he wondered why I was acting so shy, trying to cover the lower part of my body with a towel. He actually didn't bring a towel and said I should do the same. Since he said that, I had to leave my towel in the locker room and showed him what I was trying to cover. He actually found it funny that an adult male like me (I was 20) was so shy about being naked with other men, which apparently is very common in Japan. He even commented on my size and said that it was something I should be proud of, not ashamed of. I thought he was just joking to make me feel more relaxed but the situation was just too overwhelming to me that I only felt embarrassed. But after a while, I started to accept that it was completely natural to be naked in an onsen, because everyone was doing that and they didn't seem to care (Sometimes they did look at me and I looked back, but that didn't happen very often).

It was an interesting experience though. And I think that my friend and I after seeing each other naked became more open with each other as well. Sometimes he still jokes about how shy I am and even my size.:joy:

D

deleted8567221

Does anyone have any good recommendations for Onsen to visit? Any area, just looking to get a few tips before making travel plans. :)

crunkmunky

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I lived in japan for 4 years and loved going to onsen. I went probably more than most people did. I didn’t feel uncomfortable about being nude in one, and I found them so relaxing.

I never had a sexual experience at one, but I did get a lot of stares at my cock and balls, a looooot of stares haha. And some guys did make sure to somehow always come into whatever bath I went to as if they were slick when they were really just trying to continue to get eyefuls of my big sceptre and big royal jewels haha.

No one approached me directly to say things about my package, but I did catch the occasional “sugoi” (wow!) or “dekai” (huge!) muttered under a guy’s breath quite a few times, and I also heard many mentions of “daikon” which is the Japanese slang word for a well hung white cock. I loved that they thought “oh he’s not Japanese so he doesn’t know what we’re saying”, but nope I speak the language so I knew whenever they were gossiping about how large my dick is or how huge my balls are. ;)

You ever see other big ones there?