Japanese toilets, not designed for a large man

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by liberalcynic, Oct 16, 2007.

1. liberalcynic

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was in Japan last week, and ever time i went to the toilet m penis was either touching the bowl or submerged in water.
    I don't have to bigger flaccid, 5" soft, 7.5" hard, but does thios happen to most people (from lpsg)? or do Japanese have very tiny penises?
    It mustn't too hygenic either i would assume, so why can't the japanese make a toilet for a decently sized man?!

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm going to make a broad sweeping generalization which I hope doesn't offend anyone. :redface: Many Japanese people are shorter than your average Aussie, Brit, German, or American. There have been rumors over the years that Asians in general, not just the Japanese have small penises. Based on these rumors I can only surmise that the urinals and toilets were also lower than you are used to.

To answer your question: "so why can't the japanese make a toilet for a decently sized man?!" I guess they didn't know you were coming. :tongue:

3. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have noticed the same thing about toilets in Japan, China and Thailand. It's not nice to have your dick touch that cold wet porcelain.

4. JennyS

JennyS New Member

I didn't even know they had toilets in Japan. For some reason I thought they had things on the ground you had to squat over (in a bathroom, of course).

Draft saved Draft deleted