Japanese

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by wat10, Oct 6, 2008.

1. wat10

wat10 New Member

Sorry if it offends anyone, yet another circumcision thread..

I've just returned from a holiday to India & noticed a large group of Japanese guests in the Spa changing rooms one afternoon. Of the eight I saw naked every single guy was circumcised.
    Does anyone know if this is a common op in Japan, or was it just coincidence?

2. leedsuncut

leedsuncut New Member

If every guy you saw was circumcised, I'd say they were actually from South Korea, where the rate of circumcision is almost 100% -- heaven help them! See Korean Circumcision
    In Japan, circumcision is fairly uncommon.

3. SteveHd

Gold Member

4. Andras

Andras New Member

In Japan, circumcision is far less wide-spread than in Korea (South), nevertheless, it is on the rise among young males. In addition, an old Samuray custom requires that a Japanes man (warrior) must keep his foreskin always pulled back from and after puberty, so your Japanese might have just been pulling back.

5. ShinIchi

ShinIchi New Member

I'm living in Japan and I'm Japanese.Most of my friends are cut,the new generation of Japanese guys are mostly cut but the previous gen are mostly uncut.But I'm uncut(because my dick is very short and tiny when i was born,so bad huh)

BTW I prefer uncut..

6. limon666

limon666 New Member

I've heard that circumcision is very popular with wealthier Japanese men. It might stem from racial taboos suggesting that Japanese men are smaller thus removing the foreskin will at least make it look bigger when it's flaccid.

7. Ionto

Ionto New Member

I've only been to Japan twice, but saw quite a few men in the different baths, and saw very few foreskins. Was it because of the habit of pulling the foreskin back and leaving the head exposed, or were there also a number of men who were actually circumcised ? It was hard to tell, but there didn't seem to be much skin bunching behind the rim.

Draft saved Draft deleted