Japanese

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by pen_1, Jun 17, 2008.

1. pen_1

pen_1 New Member

I am half japanese and my step bro is japanese. I went to an onsen (hot spring) with my step bro last week. I found out, when he took off his clothes, that he has a very short foreskin compare to mine. Isn't it true that all japanese boys have short foreskin?

Also, I realised most of the japanese guys have their foreskin pulled up inside the changing room. Why is it the case?

When the japanese boys go to toilet, they love to stand so close to the urinal that it actually blocks off the view.... so i can't see their dick... damn.....

2. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    I'm not particularly ashamed of my junk, but if I thought that someone was probing where they don't belong, I'd hide my stuff from view too. Maybe Japanese are just picking up on the kind of person you are?

3. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    ouch! Yeah I get turned off using a urinal next to someone else. Why do they put them so close to each other and they could very cheaply put a small divider between them so when someone shakes it you don't get a face full of piss drops.

4. HamYai

HamYai New Member

I hate public urinals. I always select a private cubicle when available.

This thread confirms that I'm right to do so.

5. hornygoat21

hornygoat21 New Member

not all have short foreskin. and the reason they pull up the skin is because to show it off.. from what i know in japanese culture.

6. D_Garlyk Goldenarm

D_Garlyk Goldenarm New Member

I love public urinals, you can sense the competition of males in there lol.

Regarding Japanese foreskins, it really depends on the genes like other races imo.

7. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    Are you sure you sense competition in a men's room? In what sense? Who can pee faster? Maybe it's different in Ire Land. By the way, do you know some men who have a genetic code for clipped foreskins?

8. B_reid96816

B_reid96816 New Member

i have a friend who was born in japan and he also has a short foreskin, almost like he wasnt cut. i only know this cause he slept over in the nude, but thats a whole nother story.

9. TLCTugger

TLCTugger Member

Albums:
    If anything, I would expect American intact men to have shorter foreskins because I think it's more likely that they were forcibly prematurely retracted by ignorant caregivers. In Japan intactness is the norm, and I would be surprised if mishandling was common.

I wouldn't 100% rule it out that maybe nearly all Japanaese boys ARE mishandled, either. Cultures can fool themselves into perpetuating all manner of stupid things.

-Ron

10. SteveHd

Gold Member

Which thread was that?

I remember your "Response To Evolution" thread and I thought it was a reasoned discussion. Many of the posts were by Just Asking and others not usually involved in the circ. discussions. For the record, I didn't post to it. So it must have been a different thread which had a "a couple of regulars going into their circumcision rants," right?

11. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

Yes Japanese mothers and fathers are taught (customs) to retract their infant baby foreskins early, resulting in very short foreskins when their children are adults. It is custom to retract your foreskin when bathing in public with other men - don't ask me why, but they do. I was in Japan in college days and went to a public bath with some friends who were Japanese. I watched them retract their skins quickly as they undressed and I did the same. I later researched it on the internet and found out it is custom. I will try to find the link for you and post it here. :biggrin1:

12. B_premium_houkei2

B_premium_houkei2 New Member

Albums:
    i am japanese , and uncut penis, when i go to hot spring ,i do not retract my foreskin,
    and show it for everyone.
    foreskin style is japanese culuture.

13. alun10

alun10 Active Member

And that story is.........

Draft saved Draft deleted