Japan's micro-penis problem is so bad....

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/

Woah, this really doesn't look good. In article after article it's reported that there are Japanese millennials who would rather do anything but engage in romance. I may not be the brightest light bulb on the Christmas tree but even I know that procreation is pretty dependent on a male seeing a female, which in turn stirs all manner of bio-hormonal excitement and an ancient ritual of...well you know. Ideally this results in carpet commandos crawling around nine months later and society being perpetuated. Today Japan has a negative population growth.

In the above article, Japan has encouraged guys to sign-up for drawing classes where their longing eyes are able to cast upon an actual three-dimensional living female. Male virgins, some in their forties who heretofore were not able to draw stick people, may now attempt to sketch what they only saw on the Internet. Ideally this experience and a newfound anatomical familiarity with the female form will encourage them to go out and experiment with a female partner. I wish them all the luck in the world, even No Hung Low who's batting average is 0 for 10,000.

Still another article I read contained two women with a high-tech Japanese robot in a marriage ceremony. I think the robot was acting as either best man (woman) or was licensed to perform the actual marriage ceremony itself. Either way I didn't see a photo of a human male anywhere at the Japanese lifestyle marriage, which portends badly for human heterosexual reproduction. Come on, I realize the Japanese have designed pretty advanced robots who do a myriad of tasks but a robo-lover with a robo-penis or vagina is caring things too far.

Provocatively, does all this lack of sex lead to the stereotypical myth of the Asian mini-me? I mean...if no blood is surging in the area....?

Maybe Japanese women with disposable income are not attracted to the traditional (submissive) role of a wife in that society. And surely a low birth rate is just what this overpopulated world needs? Don't really see the problem.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah, hunghorse30. That's way too logically deduced an argument; a highly-educated and competitive society with independent females without need of a male partner results in a negative population growth. I was baiting some guy like my flying buddy to post "well I'm Japanese and my penis is the envy of Godzilla!!" :D

Reactions: hunghorse30

Nah, hunghorse30. That's way too logically deduced an argument; a highly-educated and competitive society with independent females without need of a male partner results in a negative population growth. I was baiting some guy like my flying buddy to post "well I'm Japanese and my penis is the envy of Godzilla!!" :D
Ah, I was out of my depth :D

Reactions: BIGBULL29

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/

Woah, this really doesn't look good. In article after article it's reported that there are Japanese millennials who would rather do anything but engage in romance. I may not be the brightest light bulb on the Christmas tree but even I know that procreation is pretty dependent on a male seeing a female, which in turn stirs all manner of bio-hormonal excitement and an ancient ritual of...well you know. Ideally this results in carpet commandos crawling around nine months later and society being perpetuated. Today Japan has a negative population growth.

In the above article, Japan has encouraged guys to sign-up for drawing classes where their longing eyes are able to cast upon an actual three-dimensional living female. Male virgins, some in their forties who heretofore were not able to draw stick people, may now attempt to sketch what they only saw on the Internet. Ideally this experience and a newfound anatomical familiarity with the female form will encourage them to go out and experiment with a female partner. I wish them all the luck in the world, even No Hung Low who's batting average is 0 for 10,000.

Still another article I read contained two women with a high-tech Japanese robot in a marriage ceremony. I think the robot was acting as either best man (woman) or was licensed to perform the actual marriage ceremony itself. Either way I didn't see a photo of a human male anywhere at the Japanese lifestyle marriage, which portends badly for human heterosexual reproduction. Come on, I realize the Japanese have designed pretty advanced robots who do a myriad of tasks but a robo-lover with a robo-penis or vagina is caring things too far.

Provocatively, does all this lack of sex lead to the stereotypical myth of the Asian mini-me? I mean...if no blood is surging in the area....?
hmm let me go there I love Asian boys and my lips teeth tongue and vaccu suck mode will stretch those cocks I don't know why but Asian guys love me and I love to eat them raw I am popular in the Philippines two young twinks there want me.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The nugget of this article is found in the last paragraph.

35 is the new 25.
"If you're living until you're 90, then putting off having a dating partner till your thirties until you've found yourself might seem rational -- there's a lot more self-exploration going on."

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Declining birth rates and population are not limited to the Japanese. It's a problem in most developed, industrialized nations. For instance, it's estimated that within fifty years Russia's population will decline by fifty percent. Its problem (along with Japan's) is especially dire because of restrictive immigration policies. Other developed nations have stabilized their population base by encouraging immigration. For examples, Canada has welcomed Asian immigration, and Europe has stabilized theirs through influx from the Middle East; the percentage of Muslims in these nations have steadily increased over the last few decades.*

The reason why developed nations are suffering declining native populations is obvious. In traditional, agricultural societies children are seen as both "workers" on the farm (or small business) and a form of "social security" in old age.** In developed countries with social welfare programs, universal health care, and social security, children are not seen as a benefit anymore, but a very costly burden. It may cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to raise a child (think of baby-sitting costs alone), who usually then flies the nest at maturity, offering little support to the parents in old age. Much wiser economically in developed countries to limit the number of offspring.

There's no need to posit Japanese decline in birth rate to a small penis. The same phenomenon is seen in other supposedly more phallically endowed nations.

* A major problem in European nations is that most often these Muslim immigrants are from agricultural societies whose labor skills do not fit well with industrialized societies. Furthermore, these immigrants usually retain high birth rates for a few generations as a form of cultural inheritance.

** As a side note, this goes a long way to explain why during times of great distress and starvation, people in traditional, agricultural societies used to sacrifice daughters over sons. It was not due to less love for their daughters, but simply that in these cultures the sons would stay with the family as labor and as future "social security" in old age; girls would marry outside the family and provide no such future benefits. In addition, restricting the number of females was a better way to restrict the birth rate in times of trouble: limiting the number of men has little bearing on population, since, as the king observes in The King and I, bee may flit from flower to flower, but flower must never flit from bee to bee to bee, i.e., a guy can theoretically impregnate hundreds of women, but women's number of offspring is more limited.

pervdad

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm let me go there I love Asian boys and my lips teeth tongue and vaccu suck mode will stretch those cocks I don't know why but Asian guys love me and I love to eat them raw I am popular in the Philippines two young twinks there want me.
Oriental twinks are the best

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Oriental twinks are the best

Just a friendly heads up ... some Asian cultures, depending on nationality and history, find the term "oriental" to be rather derogatory and offense. It's roots in European colonialism doesn't sit well with many. To give some perspective it's not on par or as offensive as say 'nigger' would be to a black person, it's more like the word 'colored' may be. It's a slang throwback to a time of occupation and oppression.

As a Laotian person third generation removed from my ancestral home I'm not personally offended by it but I know a number of older relatives who would think less of you, see you as ignorant and rude, for saying it.

I understand that in Europe it's more common and used to a greater degree but you should check your vocabulary if you ever find yourself abroad.

I know you didn't mean any offense by it but unless you're referring to a rug you may want to hold off on using the term around people you don't know.

"Oriental" is for rugs and objects. As an Asian, I don't personally know any other Asians who approve of that word being applied to them. It can vary from making someone roll their eyes to outright being offensive. For myself, it makes me think folks are silly and out of touch with much in the way of meaningful conversations with any actual Asians. And also for myself, at worst it's willful ignorance or fetishization/exotification. Of course I'm sure there are some Asians who just don't give a fuck, and that's fine too, but plenty do find it on obnoxious.

As for the OP and it being due to size, I would point to a decrease in birth rates elsewhere, not just Japan. People (some, not all) are more focused on other things in their life. Some just outright don't care about procreating, and to me that's probably better for the planet. The human population is overwhelming and ever growing as it is. I don't see a good portion of the populace quitting popping out babies happening anytime soon, so why not marginally lessen the impact and resource consumption of people? What's wrong with having less families with two point whatever children?

First world populations in multiple places across the planet are becoming more focused on work and a happy home that happens to not have children. More power to them. Yes, there are plenty of happy homes with good family structure and stability. There are plenty more where there is neglect, the kids weren't actually wanted, people leech off society because of not being able to afford five whatever children, etc. Hell, I was an infant that wasn't wanted. I was placed in an adoption. I don't think it has anything to do with average sized of anything (or less than average) for a particular demographic.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oriental.
In Europe just a word, nothing derogatory or offensive, rather "mystique" or "luxurious" (cfr Orient Express).
In my country there are many Chinese restaurants with "Orient" or "Oriental" in their name.
And if people want to be offensive - they don't do it with "Oriental" - there are other hard words... (cfr Vietnam).

Oriental.
In Europe just a word, nothing derogatory or offensive, rather "mystique" or "luxurious" (cfr Orient Express).
In my country there are many Chinese restaurants with "Orient" or "Oriental" in their name.
And if people want to be offensive - they don't do it with "Oriental" - there are other hard words... (cfr Vietnam).

Asians are not "mysterious" or "exotic" or any of those things. We're people. Shocking. Asians make up some of the largest chunk of the human population. As I previously said, it often is a form I of exotification and fetishization which not all appreciate. I also flat out said to some it does not matter, and that's fine. I also said that as an Asian that some DO take exception to it. It is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Thank you so much for trying to dismiss my opinion, when based off your avatar you're white, trying to tell an Asian how they should feel about how Asians are referred to, especially when I explicitly covered multiple facets of it, not just my own.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't like fetishizing people and it seems like the Asian population gets the most attention from race fetishists. I can't tell you how many times I've heard a man say he's only interested in Asian women for no other reason than they think they will have a tight vag and be submissive.

I was definitely blown away at the use of "oriental".