Jarrod Scott

jedinwest

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think because he was always quirky looking, now that he's older (mid 30s), his face looks really average. He was so gorgeous when he was younger, and a top tier model, and his body is insane. But he's definitely lost his model looks. I remember when he was on Celebrity Apprentice, there were so many people on Twitter saying 'there's no way this guy is a model'.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think because he was always quirky looking, now that he's older (mid 30s), his face looks really average. He was so gorgeous when he was younger, and a top tier model, and his body is insane. But he's definitely lost his model looks. I remember when he was on Celebrity Apprentice, there were so many people on Twitter saying 'there's no way this guy is a model'.
He’s always had a “non traditional” beauty. He’s never been strikingly beautiful but his body and personality helped a lot.

tonitoni123456

Cherished Member
Media
He looks avarage?? Can we se your face so we can compare it ? Let’s se if you are a 0 on a scale to 10

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I mean, I Never thought about Jarrod as a stereotypical beauty but there's always been something about him that makes him really attractive. and of course, the Killer body.