Jason Bateman, then and now ?

skypylot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to see Jason Bateman on tv years ago, (some sitcom), and at the time thought he was hotter than hell. I never see or hear of him anymore, anyone know about him, I got gay vibes from him before, just curious.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to see Jason Bateman on tv years ago, (some sitcom), and at the time thought he was hotter than hell. I never see or hear of him anymore, anyone know about him, I got gay vibes from him before, just curious.

I apologize in advance if this sounds like I'm being harsh, but are you kidding me?

Jason Bateman was only in one of the funniest television shows of the 21st Century, Arrested Development. He was also in Dodgeball, some stupid movie where he was playing a handicapped ex lover of some hot girl (I obviously don't remember the title) and can currently be seen in The Kingdom. He was in either Details or GQ about three months ago and he looked very handsome.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If memory serves me correctly, there's a scene with him in "Blow" (with Johnny Depp) where he is sitting poolside in a speedo. Someone should screep cap that.

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember seeing him in a sitcom, Valarie and Sara, back in the late 80's. One episode showed him sitting on sofa with one leg up on the arm of the sofa. It showed a nice bulge.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Must agree with yngjock about Arrested Development. Terrific show, and Jason was great in it. Far more inspired stuff than his early television work. The show is canceled but worth checking out either on DVD or in reruns on G4 if you get that channel. As far as how he looks? I think he's aged well. Handsome, more mature, still looks a little boyish.

anders69

Experimental Member
Media
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed, Arrested Development is one of the funniest shows ever done. I also think Jason is one of the hottest guys in Hollyweird...though, for me, it's because he has such a "nice-guy-next-door" persona.

I found this pic of him 3 years ago...it's kind of funny with the sunblock on his nose. Enjoy!

Image of Jason the hunk - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's Jason Bateman?

It doesn't look like him to me. But with my terrible eyes.....

He's definitely a hottie. Arrested development is a great show. If you haven't seen it, I strongly suggest you look for reruns or rent it on DVD.

I remember him on a sit-com (can't remember the name) when he must have been in his teens. At about the same time his sister Justine, was in a sit-com with Michael J Fox. (Family Ties?).

I haven't seen The Kingdom. Actually I've never heard of it. I'm not sure we get it here in The Great White North. Can a fellow Canadian fill me in.

Thanks

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I apologize in advance if this sounds like I'm being harsh, but are you kidding me?

Jason Bateman was only in one of the funniest television shows of the 21st Century, Arrested Development. He was also in Dodgeball, some stupid movie where he was playing a handicapped ex lover of some hot girl (I obviously don't remember the title) and can currently be seen in The Kingdom.

He also had a one-scene appearance in Smokin' Aces that was fucking HYSTERICAL. I think he was in his underwear during that, too, come to think of it. And dude, he got a Best Comedy Actor Emmy nomination for Arrested Development, which was only one of probably the ten best sitcoms of all time, up there with Roseanne, All in the Family, I Love Lucy, Cheers, Frasier, and Soap...what rock are you living under?

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1986 through 1991 he was on "Valerie" which later became "The Hogan Family" and then finally just "The Hogan's" after Valerie Harper (of "Rhoda" and "Mary Tyler Moore") was (illegally) fired. He was also on the single (unsuccessful) season of the 1997 series "Bob & Leo" with Bob Newhart and Judd Hirsch. He is married to the daughter of Paul Anka and has a daughter who is about 1 year old. I found him hot as a teen and still hot at 38.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He was also on the single (unsuccessful) season of the 1997 series "Bob & Leo" with Bob Newhart and Judd Hirsch.

Aw, I liked that show! Wasn't it George and Leo? I didn't remember him being on it...but it was so long ago I remember almost nothing.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is interesting. I never would have expected Jason Bateman to come up on this site, but I definitely remember him from "The Hogans". He and I are the same age, and I remember watching the show thinking that he was the coolest "big brother" character on tv. I, too, had a younger brother, and I totally mimicked some of the things that Jason's character said and did to his tv brothers. In some ways, Jason's character helped me be a better big brother. My little brother (now 6'4") and I are still close.

And to those "LPSG methodists": Yes, my litttle brother has a big dick, too-- bigger than mine, dammit!!