jason bateman

splitheel: alrite, first i feel obligated to say that arrested development is EASILY the funniest show ever made, (its not jsut me, it wins awards), but regardless of the halarity of the show- Jason Bateman, the lead actor, is ALWAYS showing a bulge. There is not a single episode he doesnt have a huge basket. Its worth watching the show. FYI- its on 8:30/7:30c on fox on sundays, tune it, its worth it.

Anybody noticed this too, or know anything?
let me know....

carolinacurious: Never noticed the bulge but Jason Bateman is super hot in my book! The show is great.

neuromancer:
Originally posted by Goon@Apr 10 2005, 01:06 AM
I hear he's a bottom.
[post=299081]Quoted post[/post]​

even better. got his number? ;)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe he is a bottom on the show....
but.....
i didnt think he was gay in real life?
what rock have i been under?

Yah, he is supercute.
NICE
:D

Goon: My reliable sources in the industry say....

GAY!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He drives me crazy :D
He has those guynextdoor good looks that sucker me in every time :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, Landshark77, the dude definitely has a lot going on down there and your thumbnail shows it off. It makes me wonder briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, or what lies between his stuff and his zipper.

LeMay

Experimental Member
Media
I wish they showed reruns of "Valerie/The Hogan Family." He had a nice bulge in those tight jeans guys use to wear back in the late 80's and early 90's.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When he was a teen in Valerie's Family/The Hogans, my lover and I were watching it on tape on day. He said to me, "You know what? I have a secret to tell you...I'd like to fuck him!" He was embarrased because he wasn't legal, but I made him feel better by saying, "ME TOO!" Hahahahaha...he's SO cute.

I rarely believe the "he's/she's gay" rumors in Hollywood, but it would be fun to fantasize about meeting him in LA and fucking him!

Interesting that he's Paul Anka's Son-In-Law! But as we all know, marriage means NOTHING! }(

Birth name
Jason Kent Bateman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height
6' (1.83 m)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spouse
Amanda Anka (3 July 2001 - present)

Trivia
Brother of Actress Justine Bateman.

Son of Kent Bateman.

Son-in-law of composer/actor Paul Anka.

Became SAG's youngest-ever director when he directed 3 episodes of "The Hogan Family" (1988) at the age of 18 years.

He won the celebrity portion of the Long Beach Grand Prix in 1987.

Formed a Hollywood repertory stage company with his sister and father. They produced the telefilm "Can You Hear Me Dancing?" which starred both Bateman and his sister.

Got into acting when, at age 10, he followed a friend to an audition for a role in an educational film and the director asked him to read for the lead.