Jason Beghe blasts scientology

B_Trues

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
rubi thanks for the bit of info, thats what happens when all people get all their facts come from cnn
lol, true, people should do their own research and derive their own information from impartial as possible or basic sources, without listening to what others have to say. People should only understand what others have to say as ideas, and then do their own research to evaluate those ideas themselves, and then test their conclusions with others, until a undeniable one is found, I think they call that part the 'Socratic method'.

just my opinion.

although i still think cnn's still one of the best, if not the best, but certainly not reliable enough to accept everything they say as truth, just like with every other news broadcaster too.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, true, people should do their own research and derive their own information from impartial as possible or basic sources, without listening to what others have to say.

Speaking of research... http://www.lpsg.org/69047-scientology-church-cult-or-cancer.html

Dig into those Time magazine articles if you want a good case of the heebie jeebies.

To your earlier comments -

Islam is faith based. Islamic (not to be confused with Islamist) believers adhere to the belief in the same God as Jewish and Christian followers. The same God. The religion is based is based in love and peace, as are the other two. It is no more violent than the others.

Islamists, the radical extremists who pervert the message of Islam are the danger. Don't make the simpleton's mistake of confusing the two.

What were we talking about? Ah, yes, Scientology.

Their "religion" is based on the belief in the ghosts of long dead brainwashed aliens invading our bodies. That's the stated belief anyway. The core values of the church itself are money, money, deceit, and more money.

Scientology is significantly more dangerous than Islam.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
although i still think cnn's still one of the best, if not the best, but certainly not reliable enough to accept everything they say as truth, just like with every other news broadcaster too.

seriously?? you must not know how much propoganda they broadcast, they just do a good job making sure it looks like they're unbiased