Jason Biggs to do full frontal in American Reunion

Seebucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wont turn down full frontal in a franchise film, but i dont know that im overly excited about jason biggs' wang

S

SirConcis

Sean William Scott acts the big pervert, but he appears to be extremely conservative about showing his own skin/body off on movies. His body seems to be such that he would not have to be ashamed to be naked in a movie.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey, I'd look at Jason Biggs junk. Just don't think its all that bigg. Who knows? He could end up having the best looking cock in America. I'm more about how pleasing it looks than actual size and girth.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not the balls but the story at least....

Seriously? OMG! WTF?

The pubes are kinda hot, and I liked him sitting naked on a rock.

I have always been attracted to him. I jacked off once to his naked ass in the air fucking the apple pie. Not the actual food part, but the grinding of his hips and ass.

I also liked (was turned on) in the second one where the chick stuck a trumpet in his ass, and he was wearing the short light blue shorts.

So show the cock.

memphisboyforever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Here's what he said about his full frontal scene:
That was me. That was all me. It's funny, I guess I understand because there's all kinds of movie magic, but we made sure that there's a close up shot -- and then we go to a wide shot. So that my face is in it with the penis. You see a full shot so that it's clear, or more obvious, that it's my penis. I remember in early cuts I kept telling the directors, "I have one note. You have to hold on to that shot longer so that people will know that's my penis. Otherwise, what's the point of me doing this?" The plain truth is, that's my penis."

johnhendy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What are you guys talking about? Jason is sorta really cute. Everyone here knows that during American Pie they secretly wanted to see a full frontal shot of him. With all these pics floating around and his wifes jokes... I bet he's a really horny person. She enjoys sucking that cock. I bet its a nice cut jewish dick with a pair of hanging balls behind it, fuck I just got a hardon typing that :p He's the type that would be super freaky in bed, prolly makes his wife tie him up and shove a vibrator in him while jacking him off and filming it till he explodes.