Jason Biggs to do full frontal in American Reunion

D

deleted3782

Looks good enough for me, I'm not picky...

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a crush on him when I was younger. Can't say I'm disappointed - hehe!

It's nice seeing more and more American mainstream movies with real male nudity these days... not just the usual tush-shot. By mainstream, I mean the movies that actually end up advertised on TV.

In what dimension are scars an attractive thing?

I don't get it either, that fetish sickens me more than any other, for many reasons.

I always thought Jason Biggs was good-looking/cute/attractive. Had always wanted to see what his cock looked like too :biggrin1:

Not anything special really, just like Jason himself sort of. But, in a way I find his "average joe" look really appealing. I find that so much more interesting than perfect 10 celebrities to be honest.

aaronbnool

Cherished Member
Media
Here's a gif of Jason Bigg's full frontal.

tar67n.gif

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does it still show his face with it in another shot like they were saying? Disembodied cocks are nothing special. I would just look at my own if all I wanted was to see a penis. Knowing you got to see someone naked is the key.

I agree that from that gif, it sure looks average. Now everyone will start screaming that it's small. I don't think so. Just a regular guy's penis. I wish his pubes weren't trimmed down to nothing, though.