Jason Castro

bigred82

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone got anything on him? I know there are some pictures of him from Texas AM from some caveman party, but this guy is good looking.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
every year on idol they completly do over the contestants to make them more comercial. I don't care much for dreads but I got to say I am glad he didn't cave in and take them off. Hell maybe that isn't even possible without shaving his head. Is there any one that knows.

Oh and thanks for the shirtless pic. Wondered what was under there.

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was wearing very tight jeans a few weeks back and probably shouldn't have: no discernible package whatsoever.

Well hey now...I've seen a bulge on him a couple times...Granted, it doesn't look like much, and what he's got in there is probably even smaller than his talent, but, the important thing is that there was something there.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry I dont mean to be rude.I just find white boys with dreads to be total tools and posers.Mr Castro your not from jamica.They look better on Bob Marley.Peace.

He never claimed to be rasta. His attitude, musical style, cowboy boots, aversion to the beach, and folky persona certainly don't suggest this. I think he'd look better without the nasty dreads, though.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hes wearing long dreads.That pretty much sums up his look which is rasta.Plus the fact that you can see hes totally stoned off his feet every show.He should borrow some of paulas pills,and hairdresser.lol

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
...but this guy is good looking.

Unfortunately that's about all he is. I suppose he's (just) an okay singer too. But he seems to have absolutely zero personality. Why America is voting him on each week is a total mystery to me -- unless the majority of voters are prepubescent girls -- which I suppose is entirely likely.